Vlog Gun -Wilbur Soot/TommyInnit/Tubbo

Wilbur Soot/TommyInnit/Tubbo

Today, you were finally going to meet some of your closest friends, Wilbur, Tommy, and Toby, for the first time. You weren't really sure exactly what the plan for the day was, but you were meeting up with Tommy first.

You planned on taking the subway to London, where you were going to meet up with Tommy. He and his father are going to drive, then you were going to ride with them to meet Toby and Wilbur.

You got dressed for the day and grabbed your back pack that you planned on bringing. You put in your wallet, phone charger, extra camera battery, a jacket, and your actual filming camera. Once you felt like you had everything, you headed for the subway and took one headed straight for London.

You texted Tommy to let him know you were almost to the meeting spot, Green Park, which is near Buckingham Palace. You got off the subway and began your walk to the park. It wasn't far, so you felt comfortable walking the distance.

Tommy replied saying that he was already there. You entered the park and looked around. After a minute or so, you spotted a tall boy wearing a red and white t-shirt.

"Tommy!" You called across the park and ran toward him. His face lit up and he began to laugh. You dropped your back pack, jumped, and wrapped your arms around him. "Hi!"

"Hi, y/n!" He laughed once more and hugged you tight. After you pulled away, you slipped your back pack back on and shook his father's hand. You said your hello's then turned back to Tommy.

"So what's the plan for today?"

"Well, we won't meet up with Wilbur until around lunch time, so I was hoping we could go visit Toby first." Tommy replied then looked at his father.

"That would be fine." His father smiled.

"Alrighty, let's go!"

The drive to Toby's house wasn't long, but the scenery was beautiful. The journey was covered with trees, different types of flowers, and unique looking buildings. The whole ride, you stared out the window wondering why you haven't thought about living here.

"Toby!" Tommy shouted as he opened the car door. He startled you out of your thoughts. The three of you got out of the car and walked toward the front door. Toby met you at the door and welcomed everyone inside.

Tommy and Toby gave each other a hug, then you opened your arms for your hug. You gave him a huge hug and told him you couldn't have waited any longer to meet him.

Tommy's father stayed downstairs to visit with Toby's parents as you three went upstairs to Toby's bedroom. He had suggested to stream just a little bit from his point of view just for fun.

"What are we going to stream?" You asked sitting down in Toby's chair. Tommy kneeled down next to you, so he was in the facecam video frame. Toby stood behind the both of you and helped began the set up.

"Uhm, I don't know." Toby chuckled and opened Twitch. "Just hit 'Go Live' when you're ready."

Tommy grabbed the mouse and hit the live button. You had the biggest smile on your face as the chat filled up with messages.

"Uh oh! Chat! Uh oh!" Tommy laughed causing you and Toby to laugh as well. "Guess what!"

"Hi!" You waved and Toby said hello too. "Chat you'll never guess who I met today!" You put your hands to your face with a surprised face. "I met Tommy..s father! He's quite a nice guy."

"Oh, you dickhe- I mean, y/n." Tommy laughed and smacked the desk. "Chat! Today, we're going to speed run subs! So if you have Twitch Prime, use it on Twitch.tv/TommyInnit."