Wake Up -GeorgeNotFound

GeorgeNotFound

You left George's house very early that morning to get ready for the election. You were in charge of keeping everything in order, checking the candidates in, and making sure everything was ready. It was a tough job, but you were able to do it.

"Bye, baby. See you soon." You leaned over George and gave him a kiss. He mumbled something and wrapped his arms around you. His cold hands felt nice against your skin.

"Georgie, I have to go and you have to get ready as well. Quackity will be waiting." You smiled as you rested your head on his chest. George didn't respond, but he wouldn't let you go.

After a few more minutes, you told George that you actually had to leave and he reluctantly let you go. You kissed him once more before you headed back to your place.

Even though you weren't going to be on stage during the election, you still were required to look nice while attending. You chose an outfit of your liking and got dressed.

You met Wilbur at the election before anyone else was to show up. You two went over the plan and rough schedule for the day. He was very excited for this event, a little too excited, but you brushed it off.

Soon, the candidates began to show up and you checked them in along with their party and running mate. Wilbur and Tommy were the first to sign in with their party POG2020, then Fundy and Niki with their party Coconut2020.

The time neared eight in the morning when check in time closed and there was no sign of George. He was suppose to be running alongside Quackity. You were getting ready to close the documents when a voice shouted your name.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late." JSchlatt took the pen from your hand and signed the paper with his party Schlatt2020. You told him it was alright, but you still were waiting for George.

You explained to JSchlatt were to go and what the schedule was for the election. As you were finishing the discussion, Quackity asked to check in his party.

"Where's George?" You asked Quackity as he signed the paper.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." He replied adjusting his tie.

"I left his house early this morning and told him he needed to get ready soon. I don't know what he did after that." It was passed eight and the election was getting ready to begin.

"What the actual fuck, George." Quackity whispered making sure his suit was clean.

"I'm sorry, Quackity. I don't know. I'm sure he will show up, he would never do something like this. He probably is simply running late." You tried to reassure both you and Quackity that your boyfriend would show up.

"I have to go." Quackity said as Wilbur motioned him over to the stage and exchanged a few words. The other members of the SMP were getting settled in their seats as you watched Wilbur jogged over to you.

Wilbur pulled you aside out of hearing range of everyone.

"Where's George?" Wilbur shouted in a whisper.

"I don't know!" You whispered back. "I told Quackity what happened this morning and that everything was fine. He will be here."

"Was he awake when you left?" Wilbur's face was growing red as he ran his fingers threw his hair.

"I mean, kind of." You thought back to the morning, but nothing was out of the ordinary, besides George never opened his eyes. "Nothing out of the ordinary happened."

"Can you go get him? I'll send Quackity with you." Wilbur called for Quackity before you could respond.

"Quackity, go with y/n to get George, please." Wilbur seemed annoyed. "Please, I need him to show up." Wilbur then left the group and made his way back to the stage.

You and Quackity quickly walked to George's house as Wilbur started the election. You didn't have very much time to get George and get back.

"I'll wait out here." Quackity said putting his hands in the pockets of his jacket. You told him that was fine and went into George's house.

All the lights were still off and his bedroom door was still cracked open from when you left this morning. You slowly opened the door and saw George still laying in his bed. You quietly made your way over to him and tried to wake him up.

"Georgie." You shook his arm. "Wake up."

After a few seconds, he didn't wake up. You then pulled the blanket off of him and called his name again.

"George!" You started to shout. "This isn't funny anymore!"

You continued to try to wake George up, but he wasn't budging. Your heart began to pound as you grew nervous. Panic started to rise the more you tried to wake him up.

"Quackity! Quackity!" You screamed as tears began to run down your face. You held George's hands and they were as cold as they were earlier that morning. "Quackity!"

"What is going on?" Quackity asked swinging the bedroom door open.

"He's not waking up!"

Quackity kneeled down by the side of the bed and told you to back up. He shook George a few times, then placed two fingers on George's neck to check for a heart beat.

"He has a pulse." Quackity said after a few moments of silence. You let out the breath you didn't know you were holding.

"What is happening?" You cried softly running your fingers down the side of George's face.

"I don't know, y/n. We need to talk to Wilbur." Quackity paced around the room for a few minutes.

"Why Wilbur?"

"I have a feeling he knows."

You sighed and wiped your face with the sleeve of your shirt.

"Please, wake up."

_______________________
Hey! Thank you so much for almost 78k and 50 followers! Thank you!

I hope you enjoyed "Wake Up"

-Val 💕