Your New Best Friend Part Two- TommyInnit

TommyInnit
Requested by @erinisrightthere

"Welcome everyone to the stream!" Tom yelled before taking a sip of his Coke.

You and Tom spent the day together. You met at college a few days ago and found that you clicked very quickly. After the long day, you spilt ways. He went home and you went to yours.

About an hour went by after you got home before you got the notification that Tom went live on Twitch. You laughed to yourself and clicked on the stream.

"How My School Found Out About My Channel..." You read the title of the stream out loud. Tom loaded Bedwars and began playing. After a few minutes of discussion, Tom began to talk about you.

"Chat! I met a friend at college..." Tom said before letting out a huge laugh after falling off the edge of his bridge. "...and they found out about my channel."

You smiled knowing Tom thought of you guys as good friends. He is always kind to you and puts effort toward the friendship.

"Man, y/-" Tom began to say then suddenly stopped. "Oh, I almost said their name!" He laughed. "I don't think they would have appreciated that."

You chuckled to yourself as you continued to watch the stream. Tom spoke highly of you the entire time and made you seem like the best person ever. You couldn't help but smile.

"I haven't met anyone like them, chat! College is great." Tom continued to tell the story of the day we met and what happened. He also emphasized the "Your New Boyfriend" part of the story to possibly promote Wilbur's new song.

You then got a great idea. Tom doesn't think you watch his streams. You decided to donate to the stream to let him know you're watching.

"What should I say, though?" You asked to yourself out loud. "I got it..."  You started to type out 'I am glad you think highly of me, Thomas.' You laughed to yourself after you wrote 'Thomas.'

You sent the donation and waited for him to see it. He didn't have his donation set to pop up on screen, so you weren't worried about people seeing your name.

After a few minutes, you saw Tom look over to his other screen and smile. He face turned a light shade of red as he began to read it.

"I am glad you think highly of me, Thomas..." He read aloud. "Chat! They're here!" Tom laughed once more. "Hi!" He waved at the screen and you waved back even though he couldn't see it. The chat began to explode with greetings and kind messages.

You shot him a text asking when you both would be able to hang out again. You knew he would not be able to respond until his stream was over, which you were fine with.

"Y/n?" You heard your mother shout from the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help with dinner, please?"

"Be right there!" You said bye to Tom through the screen and closed out of Twitch. A smile was stuck on your face.

"Why are you smiling?" Your mother asks after you enter the kitchen.

"It's just my new best friend."

________________________________
Hi! Thank you all so much for almost 51k reads! Amazing!
Thank you for being patient! More parts coming soon!
Thank you!
-Val 💕