Exlie: Part Four- TommyInnt ft. Dream

TommyInnt ft. Dream

You woke up exhausted. Because your shelter didn't have a roof, the cold air bit your skin all night. You added build a roof to your list for the day, or sometime soon.

You wanted to see what Tommy was up to, so you climbed on top of your crafting table to peak over the wooden wall of the shelter. After a few seconds of scanning the area, you didn't see Tommy or any movement.

"What are you doing?" A voice laughed behind you. You screamed in response to the jumpscare. You quickly turned around to see Tommy standing in your doorway.

"What are you doing?" You hoped off of the table and crossed your arms, taking a step toward the boy.

"I came to give you some food and to see what you were up to." Tommy set a basket of bread by the doorway then scanned the shelter. "Do you need any help over here?"

"No," You replied quickly, "I don't need any help from you. You can actually leave now, please."

"It kind of does look like you need help around here. You don't even have a roof. I also think the walls would look better it the logs were stripped!" Tommy took his axe out and began changed the texture of your wall.

"Tommy, stop!" You grabbed the axe in his hand to stop him from taking the bark off another log. "You're ruining my shelter!"

"I'm not ruining it! I'm helping." Tommy pulled the axe away from you and struck another log, taking the bark off. The floor became covered in oak log bark shavings.

You practically begged Tommy to stop as you cried. After a few tears started sliding down your face, he knew he went too far.

"Wait, no, I was just messing with you, I'm sorry. Y/n, I'm sorry." Tommy's expression quickly changed and he immediately put his axe away.

"Please, just leave, Tommy." You wiped your cheek on your sleeve and crossed your arms once more. A crash of thunder sounded as a dark cloud rolled in.

"I will fix your shelter. I will. You have to believe me, y/n. I was just joking, I was going to fix your wall. I was trying to make you smile because I was being stupid." Tommy had a genuine tone to his voice. You didn't quite care at the moment because it started to rain.

"I will fix it myself." You picked up some logs out of your only chest in the corner. Tommy took out the stripped logs from the wall and you replaced them with new ones as your clothes became soaked.

"Come back to Logstedshire, y/n. It's pouring and you have half a shelter." Tommy said, leaning up against the wet doorway. Another crash of thunder sounded as lightning struck nearby.

"That's okay, I will stay here. Please leave, Tommy." You placed four pieces of cobblestone in the corner to create some sort of roof for the time being. "I will be fine here. You've done enough."

Tommy finally left your sight and ran back to Logstedshire as the rain fell harder. You huddled in the corner of your shelter under the makeshift roof. You sat against the wall with your knees pulled to your chest for warmth and comfort.

You rested your head on your knees and watched the rain fall, slowly collecting in small puddles on the floor. You sighed as a shiver was sent down your back. You could feel something had changed in the environment.

Your senses were correct when you heard Dream knock on the doorway of your shelter.

"I don't have anything." You called, resting your head back onto your knees. You squeezed your legs tighter to your chest as Dream approached where you were sitting.

"What are you doing?" Dream chuckled, sitting down next to you. "You do know it's raining, right?"

"Yeah..." You mumbled, slightly moving away from him.

"Are you okay?" He asked, almost sounding actually concerned.

"I'm great." You smiled with your reply.

Dream slowly closed the gap between the two of you. "I think if you were great then you wouldn't be curled up alone in a corner of a half-built shelter in the middle of a thunderstorm. Where is Tommy?"

"I don't know." You mumbled once again, turning away from Dream as tears brimmed your eyes. You thought back to the fight you had with Tommy yesterday. "I told him to leave me alone. You were there."

"I know. Did something else happen?" Dream's voice was soft, like he cared about what you had to say.

"Yeah, but you will probably think it's something stupid." You took a deep breath and faced Dream. Dream took his helmet off and got comfortable.

"What happened? You can talk to me." Dream rested his hand in the small space between the two of you.

You took another deep breath and explained to Dream what had happened between you and Tommy since yesterday. You told him how upset you were about Tommy taking the bark off the logs of your shelter. As you explained what happened, you realized how you may have overreacted a little bit.

"Now that I say it out loud, it does sound like something kind of stupid to get so upset over." You chuckled with your sentence. Dream listened to every word you had to say.

"I don't think so," Dream placed his hand on your shoulder with a smile, "You had every right to be upset. At least it got fixed, though."

"Thank you." You looked down to the nonexistent space between you and Dream. Throughout the conversation, the two of you somehow ended up closer.

"I'm your friend, y/n." Dream softened his gaze with each word he spoke. "I care about you."

You thanked Dream once more, though the smallest bit of you couldn't tell whether he was genuine or it was just another one of his games.

"I do think you need to fix things with Tommy, though. Exile isn't going to be easy by yourself..."

____________________
Hey! I hope you like Exile: Part Four!

-Val 💕