Chapter 7

Nash's POV
When Britney told me all i do is ruin her life, Im not gonna lie i did get really upset hearing her say that. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. During lunch i texted cameron and told him to pick me up, even though I know I'd get in trouble if any of my teachers found out that I'm just leaving school without permission but i don't really care at the moment. All i wanna do is apologize to Britney but she'll never forgive me, I've made the past 4 years of her life a living hell.

When cam texted back and said he was outside, I made sure there was nobody around but like I said I didn't care at the moment.

"You alright?" cameron asked me raising his eyebrows but i just stared out the window and nodded. The ride was about 7 minutes long but It felt like forever. I was over thinking and it was stressing me out. I remember in the 6th and 7th grade me and Britney were like best friends, then all of a sudden we started drifting apart and I thought she hated me. That's probably the reason why I've been acting this way because I'm not gonna lie i really do miss her.

I wonder what I did wrong for her to stop talking to me. Was it some type of rumor she heard? Or was she just tired of being my friend? I kept asking myself all these types of questions until we got home, then it hit me. I know cameron knows there's something wrong with me because every once in a while he looks at me with a weird face then looks away.

"Okay, tell me what really happened" cameron says finally breaking the silence. "Nothing. I just don't feel good" i said as i got up and walked in the kitchen. I had to come up with something and fast. I walked out of the kitchen and back in to the living room where cameron was watching a movie. "Um can i get Britney's number? it's really important" i ask cameron trying to cover my face. "What's so important?" he asks with a more angry voice. I say never mind and just walk away.

I go upstairs and knock on Taylor's door, a few seconds later he opens it.

"Hey Nash what's up?" he says and moves to the side so i can go in. As soon as I walk in i look outside his door and make sure cameron is no where to be seen. I close the door and lock it, when I turn around Taylor has a confused look on his face. "Do you have Britney's number?" i ask him and he thinks about it and quickly nods his head. He gets a piece of paper and writes it down. I say thank you and go back to my room and text Britney asking if we can talk later today.

When I sent both messages i regretted it afterwards, she probably thinks I'm a creep and is wondering how I got her number. What if she thinks cameron gave it to her? their going out after school what if she asks if he gave it to me? i try to calm down and come up with something else. I went outside to get some fresh air and soon enough i end up falling asleep.

Cameron's POV
I found it a little strange when Nash asked me for Britney's number. If they know each other shouldn't he have it already? i do feel bad because i kind of over reacted.

When me and Britney finished eating and were heading to my house i saw Nash outside sleeping. I hope Britney didn't see him, but I'm pretty sure he's just waiting for her to get here. As soon as I knocked on the door Britney said she left her phone in my car and said she'll meet me inside. I looked at the spot where Nash was a minute ago and he's gone. I sighed in relief and just nodded.

Britney's POV
I texted cameron and told him i found my phone, I stayed in the car for like an extra minute and when I walked out i heard someone call me.

"Britney?" I turned around and it was Nash great. "Yeah, what do you want?" i say rolling my eyes. "what i want is to talk to you, please just give me a minute." i cross my arms and stand there waiting for him to start talking.

"Okay so remember how earlier at school you said how I ruined your life? well i wanted to say sorry for giving you such a hard time. I just wanna know what went wrong between us, we were unbreakable in the 6th and 7th grade but then in 8th we started drifting apart. What happened? What it something i did? If it was i promise I'll do anything to make it up to you because honestly all i want is for us to be the way we used to be 4 years ago." He says and I think I can see tears forming in his eyes.

"Remember how in the middle of 7th grade year you started making vines and you were becoming somewhat popular? You promised that no matter how 'popular' or 'famous' you got nothing would come in between our friendship or ruin it. But in 8th grade you started hanging out with your little crew and forgot about me. I tried texting you, calling you, I even went over to your house but you were always too busy with them. Then a few months later you started torturing me, making fun of me, making me feel like a worthless piece of shit and I'm tired of it." i said with tears rolling down my face.

"Britney, you don't know how sorry i-" I cut him off and just shake my head. "Don't even try to say your sorry because it took you 4 fucking years to realize what you've done to me. you don't know half the shit I've done to myself because of you. My supposed to be best friend for life, making me hate my life because I'm not popular enough."

"Wait brit-" I cut him off again by saying "I don't wanna hear it anymore." and I walk inside and see cameron sitting on the couch.

"Britney?! whats wrong?" cameron runs up to me when he sees the tears rolling down my face. "Nothing I'm fine, but I'm gonna go home so I'll talk to you tomorrow okay," cameron grabbed my wrist and brought me upstairs to his room. I winced in pain and when he saw what he was doing he let go quickly. "Oh my god I'm so sorry i didn't mean to" he says and I give him a weak smile and a hug. I whisper into his ear that I should really get going. I walk out of his room and go downstairs to the front door but I stop once i see Nash leaned up against the wall with puffy red eyes. I open the door and leave before he can see me.

I got home in like 30 minutes since i walked but i didn't care, that walk actually helped. When I got home i got in the shower and put on shorts and a tank top, I put my hair up in a bun and layed down on my bed and watched TV. I kept getting distracted by my phone ringing. I had 23 missed calls and 17 text messages but i ignored it and turned off my phone. I fell asleep right after the movie ended.