Chapter 11

Cameron's POV
I try to say something but Nash just runs upstairs to his room. I turn around and see Britney with tears in her eyes also.

"I'm sorry Britney, i-" she cuts me off and kisses my cheek.

"Don't apologize, I know him and Sophie belong together. I was stupid enough to think he'd really fall for me. If anything i should be the one apologizing because i left you like it was no big deal. I'm sorry cameron, please forgive me."

I smile at her words and hug her never wanting to let go. "Don't worry about it, i can't get mad at you, i can't even go a day without talking to you."

She shakes her head and I give her a confused look.

"Look cameron, I don't know what to do okay. but this isn't fair for you or Nash, maybe we should just stop seeing each other so you and Nash won't have problems because all I'm doing is ruining your friendship."

She starts walking towards the door but I quickly run to her catching up.

"Britney, don't go please I need you.. more than you could ever imagine. I know nash likes you too but, what if we left? lets move out forget about everyone else just me and you.

"Cameron I'm only 17 I don't even know what love is. I don't even know why your still trying havent you noticed I've ruined everything for you? that's what I always do, whats the point of trying? you should find someone who makes you happy because if your happy so am I. And we just met a week ago the feelings you have for me will probably fade soon." And with that she walks out and starts walking home.

I tried to run after her again, but I couldn't. My legs were weak, and before I knew it i fell to the floor & started sobbing.

Did I really just let Britney go? Did i do lose her.. forever?

Nash's POV
After hours of crying i finally decided to leave the house for a while. I got a small bag and started adding some clothes and inside.

I took out my phone and texted my friend Robert and asked if i could stay at his apartment for a few weeks since he lived by himself.

Hey Rob, can I go to your place for a while? Got into an argument with cam.

Sure, be over in 20 x.

Alright, thanks bro.

While i waited for Robert to come pick me up, i ran downstairs and grabbed something to drink.

I heard my phone buzz and Robert texted saying he was outside.

As i was walking to the door i saw someone i wasn't expecting to see.

Britney.

-------------------------------------------
Haven't updated in 2 weeks I'm so sorry! But I really want to know who you guys ship okay

Cameron and Britney

Or

Nash and Britney?

Make sure to vote and from now on I'm gonna try to update every Friday! And thank you so much for 420+ reads!