Chapter 24

Britney's POV
When the movie is over, I ask Hayes and Daniel if they wanna stay a little longer. Hayes asks Elizabeth and she seems fine with it.

We all decide to go to the mall so I quickly run upstairs and change into a better outfit.

I put on leggings, my red vans and my Cameron Dallas hoodie that says "property of Cameron Dallas".

I put my hair in a side braid and add a bit of mascara, just because I said I was changing into a better outfit doesn't mean I was gonna look 100% good. I just wasn't planning on going with pajamas.

Once I finish Cameron comes upstairs and asks me if I was still going out with Natalie. I smile and shake my head no, he gives me a hug and takes my hand walking is downstairs.

I ask Hayes and Daniel if their ready and they both nod. We hop in Cameron car with me in the passengers seat, Daniel and Hayes in the backseat and Cameron obviously in the drivers seat.

We arrive at the mall about 10-15 minutes later. We all go our separate ways and agreed to meet up in the food court, I have Daniel and Hayes $20 each even though they already had money. I walk in forever 21 and end up buying 2 cute flower skirts and a pair of jeans.

Next, I go to H&M and buy 2 dresses, and a cute crop top. When I'm done, I go to Abercrombie with Cameron while he looks for something good to buy. I help him out and he ends up only buying 3 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. I check my phone and we've only been shopping for about 2 hours.

Cameron and I decide to go to Vans and I buy galaxy vans, and Cameron buys black and white ones. When we both finish, we walk to the food court to find Daniel and Hayes talking to girls. I look over at Cameron and wink at him. We both run up to the boys and I throw my hand over Daniels shoulder and Cameron does the same to Hayes.

"Who are these girls?" I ask winking at Daniel. His cheeks turn red and I poke them.

"Aww little Danny is blushing!" the girl in front of me laughs and shakes her head.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone, c'mon babe" I say to Cameron leaving them alone.

"Use protection!" Cameron yells causing everyone to stare at us.

I laugh and we walk around the mall for about 30 minutes until Hayes calls Cameron and asks if we're ready to leave, we meet up at the food court again.

I walk over to Daniel and start wiggling my eyebrows

"What?" he says laughing,

"So.. how'd it go?!" I ask laughing too.

"Um, good? I got her number so actually better than good."

"My little boys are growing up so fast!" I fake cry and embrace them in a hug.

Cameron just stands there looking at me as if I was a weirdo.

I walk over to him and peck his lips.

"Ready to go?" I ask and everyone nods.

"Lets gooo"

------

"I should go I have school tomorrow," I say half asleep.

"Babe, you just got out of the hospital yesterday, you can't go to school till next week."

I quickly stand up and look around,

"What time is it?" I ask Cameron

"Like 10, get some rest babe"

"Why are you awake?"

"I couldn't fall asleep, so I was looking at your beautyness"

"You're so cheesy" I smile and place a soft kiss on his lips.

"Goodnight Cameron"

"Goodnight"

*beep*

Hello?

Britney? where are you?

I'm at Cameron's , why?

Come home. Now!

What happened?

Just come now!

I hang up and groan, I turn on my flashlight and start looking for my shoes.

"Babe what's wrong?" Cameron says from across the room.

"I'm looking for my shoes, go back to bed"

"I told you you go back to school in a week" he says laughing.

"I know, my mom called I have to go home."

Cameron reached for his phone and checked the time.

"It's pretty late ill drive you"

He gets up and puts on his Nike sandals.

"I'll see you tomorrow babe, goodnight I love you"

"Thanks for the ride babe, goodnight I love you"

I jump out of the car and walk to my front door. I look for my keys in my bag but my mom opens the door before I can.

"Britney for gods sakes!" She says hugging me and I see relief in her eyes.

"What?" I say giving her a confused look,

"You can't just go out whenever you want not telling me if your coming home or not! your 17 not 20!" she yells.

"You know I'm always with Cameron! and why do you care where I'm at you never cared until dad came here"

Her eyes go wide and I see pain in her eyes.

"Go to your room, now"

I roll my eyes and walk upstairs and into my room. I jump on my bed and check my phone to see a text from Cameron.

Goodnight beautiful sweet dreams xx

I smile and lay my phone on my dresser, I take off my vans and go back to sleep.

----------------------------------------

Okay so I know this story isn't long but I was thinking about writing a sequel?

This story is half way done and I know exactly how to end it already.

I know it's so soon but I'll probably end it in chapter 35-40 idk.

Thanks for 3.27k reads this is why I updated early!

Next update will be on Friday(:

Twitter: taconashh