Chapter 46

Cameron's POV
"Can we talk?" I asked her.

She looked up at the guy who's arms she was in but he didn't make eye contact with her. He had his jaw clenched and was looking dead at me.

I looked back at Britney and waited for her to answer.

"Sure, but whatever you have to say you can say it to the both of us," she says pointing at her & the other guy.

"Okay. I just wanted to apologize for what I did 2 months ago, I'm not saying I want you back I'm just saying that it wasn't nice of me to say what I said."

Once I said that, I saw hurt in her eyes. I don't get it. I told her to move on, does she not understand?

I got pissed off. If she wants me to feel bad for her then too bad.

I went back to where the guys were and then I saw my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey babe," Lauren spoke kissing my lips.

She pulled away but I saw Britney at the corner of my eye then grabbed Lauren and kissed her again.

If hurting her is the only thing that'll help her move on, let it be.

-
Britney's POV
Once I saw him and Lauren kiss, I cried for the thousandth time.

Kian ran up to me hugging me from behind, but I just wanted to go home. I wanted to be away from everyone and everything.

We drove back to the house and I didn't say a word the whole way back.

Jc dropped me off at my little apartment that I bought when I moved here, and all I did for the rest of the day was lay in bed and blame myself for everything that has happened.

I just keep asking myself why? Why did this happen? How did it happen? It all happened so fast.

We were fine a few hours before I walked in on him making out with Lauren. I wondered.. What if I didn't walk in on them? What if I never found out? Would he hide it from me or tell me eventually?

As you can see I had so many mixed emotions, so I decided to write down how I feel:

Cameron, I feel so incomplete without you. Why do you have to cause me so much pain? I did nothing but love you. Now I wonder, did you ever love me? Or was I just your little distraction to help you get your mind off of Lauren? For once in my life I actually felt loved. Or at least I thought I was loved. You were always there when I broke into tiny pieces to pick me back up, but now I'm completely shattered and it's because of you. I can't even pick myself up, because whenever you come in mind I break more. We both start school soon, and all I can say is get good grades and break some hearts. You're good at that.

Yours sincerely, Britney. 

-------------------------------------------
This is such a short chapter, only because next chapter is going to be really long.

Remember to vote and leave some feedback!!

Xoxo