Chapter 27

Cameron's POV
As I drive home I start to get flashbacks of all the memories I had with Britney, from the time I met her at MagCon, to this exact day.

Once I get home, I run upstairs to my room and take out my phone

I look through my pictures and more than half of them are pictures of me and Britney either making silly faces or her blowing up my phone with pictures.

I decide to delete all of them because it'll make it easier to forget about her, next I go on iMessage and delete our messages, I go on contacts and delete her number, then I go on twitter, Instagram, and vine and unfollow her

I delete her from everything. yeah it's gonna take a while to get over her but its for her own good. And plus, she already broke up with me.

I lay down on my bed and decide to watch Netflix to get my mind off of everything, I didn't know what to watch and since I've watched pretty much all the shows here besides The Walking Dead , I watch that.

Every once in a while I would check my phone and see the time and i was trying so hard to not get up and drive to the hospital to check if Britney was okay.

I heard a knock on my door and I got up to open it, I saw Nash, Matt, the jacks, Hayes, and Daniel.

"Hey cam are you alright? we heard what happened," Nash starts off

"Yeah I'm fine. Now that you guys are here, wanna go out to like a pool or something?" I ask them.

Hayes and Daniel are the first to say yes,

"Can I invite a friend over?" Hayes asks from down the hall, I laugh and nod.

Daniel runs over to me and whispers "its not really a friend if you know what I mean" then he starts wiggling his eyebrows.

I laugh and Hayes runs over to us and yanks Daniels shirt

"What pool are we going to?" I ask Nash once everyone goes downstairs.

"We can go to Taylor's pool if you want, Carter and Aaron are over there," he says.

I nod and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower and Nash goes to his room to do the same.

Once I'm finished, I get my swim trunks, a towel, and 2 water bottles.

I go downstairs to see everyone is all set.

"Lets go!" I yell and we all go outside to Nash's car.

"Taylor has a barbecue right?" I ask before getting in the car.

Nash gives me a "no duh" look and starts laughing.

"Shit, then I'll meet you guys there I'll go buy stuff so we can have a small barbecue, you guys want anything?" Hayes and Daniel get out of Nash's car and come in mine instead.

We all went our different ways, and me, daniel and Hayes were talking about random things.

"So hayes who's this friend you invited?" I ask him wiggling my eyebrows like Daniel did earlier.

I can see he starts blushing and I can't help but aw.

"Aww Hayes has a crush!" daniel and I both say at the same time.

We see his cheeks turn a redish-pinkish and he quickly looks away causing me and Daniel to laugh even harder.

After we bought everything we needed, I drove us back to Taylor's house to see Matt, Aaron, Carter, Nash, Jack Johnson, Jack gilinsky, and sammy sitting down by the pool.

I went over to Gilinsky and Madison, they looked so happy together.

"Hey Cam," gilinsky says once he sees me

"Hey, what're you guys doing?" I say awkwardly.

"Nothing really, were about to go inside and watch a movie though. Taylor invited a bunch of girls over and why would I wanna be around them when I already have this beauty?" he says looking down at Madison.

She blushes and gives him a peck on the cheek.

Once the girls taylor invited have arrived, jack and Madison head inside Taylor's house, while the rest of us stay outside by the barbecue and the pool.

I look around and notice all the guys are with girls, either in the pool or flirting with them.

I roll my eyes and walk inside Taylor's house to see Daniel, Hayes, Ethan, Grayson, and a mysterious girl sitting next to Hayes playing video games.

I'm guessing this is the girl Hayes has a crush on because his arm was around her and when he saw me his cheeks turned red and I couldn't help but smile.

They grow up so fast, I thought to myself then started laughing. I'm such a loser.

I walk into the kitchen only to see Matt making out with a girl, woah.

I cough loudly and they both pull away, they just stand there awkwardly.

"Hey Cameron, this is uh- Maria, Maria this is my best friend Cameron" I wave at her and she looks so embarrassed, she hides her face in Matt's chest so I just decide to walk away.

Well that was awkward.

I didn't know what else to do, I wasn't having fun at all. Everyone was just making out with girls and getting wasted besides obviously Daniel, Hayes, the twins, and Hayes's mysterious girlfriend because their only 14-15.

I pull my phone out of my pocket and check the time, it was 12:17 AM.

Honestly I think the only reason why I wasn't having fun or enjoying this was because all the girls I saw here reminded me of Britney. No matter how hard I tried to forget about her, I just couldn't.

So while everyone was having fun, I was here miserable over thinking about someone who can find someone way better than me, I don't know why but ever since I met Britney I haven't been the same. She changed me, in a good way and I don't know how long I can do this, I need to see her again.

--------------------------------------

It's been 2 weeks since I last updated and I am so sorry

School ended last week and I promise I will be updating way more now,

And by the way, I might be writing a Daniel Skye Fanfiction, so be prepared!!

Follow my daniel Skye IG fan account// @daniel.skyehard__

Twitter// @taconashh

Chapter 28:
5.10k reads
200 votes
25 comments
?