Chapter 21// pt.1

Cameron's POV
I ran trying to catch up to Nash but once I caught up to him the nurses pushed me away and next thing I knew he was gone.

I was about to leave when a nurse came to me and stopped me.

"Do you know that young man?" she asks me

"Yeah, that's my best friend." I say then sigh.

"Okay great, can you stay for a while? we need to contact his family and let them know he's in horrible condition." My eyes widened.

"Will he be okay?"

She steps closer and rests her hand on my shoulder.

"We'll try our very best to keep him alive but right now.. I'm not so sure about that." she gave me a small smile then walked away.

"Fuck" I murmured.

What am I gonna tell Elizabeth? Hayes is gonna kill me. And poor little sky has to see her brother like this! (pretend Will is out of town or something).

I picked up my phone and dialed Hayes's number.

"Yo"

"Hayes? um can you tell your mom to come to the hospital really quick? ill explain when you guys get here"

"Is something wrong? "

"Uh.."

"Where's Nash?"

"Just come. now please"

And with that I hung up.

This isn't my fault, right? I just wanna know what happened to Nash.

How can I be so stupid that person is probably out there looking for him.

But wait.. I left Britney alone fuck!

Britney's POV
I was half asleep when I heard the door open. I smiled thinking it was Cameron but it wasn't him.

I've never seen this person before, and I have a really bad feeling about this.

"Britney,"

"Who are you?"

"Oh I'm jake, your moms friend. She told me to stop by and check if you were alright." he smiles

I look at him confused, he looks about my age, how could he possibly know my mom?

"How do you- how do you know my mom?" I ask.

He chuckles and walks closer to me. he stops and turns around, then looks back at me.

"I'm gonna tell you a little secret, okay?" I swallow hard then nod.

"I'm not your moms friend." he says laughing.

"Then who are you?"

"I'm Leo's friend, best friend actually. And because of you he's in big trouble. Do you know what happens to people who mess with MY best friend?" he says.

I shake my head and he laughs again.

He starts walking closer to me, then he puts his hand on my leg and slowly slides it up and down.

I feel my eyes watering when suddenly the door slowly opens.

I look at the person with a surprised face.

Jake turns around and chuckles.

"Fucking bitch" he whispers before walking out.

If I wasn't stuck in this hospital bed I would've gotten up and hugged him, but no luck.

"Sam! oh my god thank you so much!" I say gesturing him to come over.

I sit up and give him a really tight hug. He smiles and gives me a confused look.

"He was literally just about to hurt me oh my god. Thank you thank you thank you-"

I was cut off by the door opening once again and relief washed over me when I saw Cameron standing there. He's okay! but where's Nash?

"I'll leave you two love birds alone" Sam says winking at Cameron then back at me. I laugh and he finally leaves.

"Don't hate me for this okay?" Cameron says in a shaky voice.

"I could never hate you" I say laughing but he has a serious face. I tense up a bit and bite the inside of my cheek waiting for cameron to start talking.

"So Nash got in an accident and uh- it's- hesinbadcondition"

I look at him confused.

"Can you say that last part again? you talk fast when your nervous" I say smiling.

"Britney, Nash got in a horrible accident and he's in horrible condition, the doctor says they don't know if he'll make it."

My eyes water for the second time today and nothing can stop the tears from streaming down my face.

I cover my face with my hands and begin sobbing. Cameron walks over to me and tried to hug me but I push him away, I need to see Nash.

"I need to see him" I say trying to get out of this stupid hospital bed.

"No! you can't Britney please stop" Cameron says laying me back down.

I practically start crying my eyes out right there, in front of Cameron. I look up at him and all I see is hurt in his eyes.

"Don't worry I know it wasn't your fault" I say in between sobs.

"What am I gonna tell his parents? Hayes? little Sky?" he runs his fingers through his hair and his jaw is clenched.

"I need to find out who did this to Nash. And I won't stop until I find that bitch ass person."

---------------------------------------

It's Wednesday and I usually don't update on Wednesdays but this is part 1 of chapter 21 so if you guys want chapter 21 part 2 updated on Friday comment!! If I get 5+ comments tonight ill probably update tomorrow and post chapter 22 on friday since I'm staying home tomorrow!

Thank you guys for so many reads its crazy how I started this in like February wow time flies.

Stay beautiful(:

Twitter: taconashh