Chapter 12

Nash's POV
I stared blankly at her with a straight face. She tried to say something but stayed quiet.

"I- I left my phone here, I'll be leaving now." she said with her voice shaking.

After the awkward silence with Britney, I finally said bye to her and hopped into Roberts car.

"What the hell is that slut doing in your house?" he said laughing.

I felt anger building up inside of me, but I didn't want him to know what happened so i just shrugged.

About a good 10-15 minutes later we arrived to Roberts apartment and I saw a few familiar faces sitting down on his couch watching TV.

As i looked around the room i saw someone that made me want to punch a wall.

No not cameron.

Leo.

He gave me a smirk then brought his attention back to the TV.

"You guys wanna go out later?" my friend, Anthony asked us.

We all nodded & said a few sure's and why nots.

"Where to?" I asked them and they all stopped talking & started thinking about where we should go.

"My cousins friend Madison works at a bar not too far away from here. She can give us ID's if you guys wanna go?" Anthony said not sure if we wanted to go.

Again, we all nodded & quickly got up.

By now it was 5:45 and we decided we leave at 7:00. All the boys went back home to get ready while i stayed at Roberts looking for a good outfit.

Maybe going out would be a good idea, it can help me forget about all the crap thats been happening for the last couple of days.

Britney's POV
I'm not really the type to go out drinking and stuff, but Natalie invited me to go to a club downtown with her tonight and I couldn't say no.

Maybe going out would be a good idea, it can help me forget about all the crap thats been happening for the last couple of days.

Once Natalie and I arrived to the club, i could already smell the alcohol and the loud music causing everyone to dance.

I looked up at Natalie and smiled.

"Shall we?" she said in a funny accent and we made our way to a table close to the bar.

We got a few drinks but not too many. After a while of talking and sitting down we decided we go to the dance floor because thats why were here, right?

I got a few more drinks finally hitting my system. I was dancing like a maniac but I was too drunk to care. i felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist but I didn't bother to see who it was. I started grinding up against the persons crotch and I felt him harden through his jeans. I heard a small moan come from behind me. I finally turned around to see who it was but i quickly regretted it.

"What? you don't wanna dance anymore?" a drunk leo says from behind.

I back away and try to get away from him as soon as possible. I see a few doors and i see a sign that says restroom so i go in and try to hide in there.

After a few minutes, i peeked my head out looking around making sure leo was no where to be found, when I saw that he wasnt in sight i made my way out of the restroom and back to the table Natalie and I were at.

But before I could make it to the table, i felt another pair of hands wrap around my waist and drag me upstairs. I tried to pull away but the person was way too strong, and me of course was weak as hell.

"You thought you could get away from me?" He says chuckling.

"What do you want leo? I don't want to be with you anymore were over and that's it." i say harshly.

I try to walk back out but he slams me up against the wall.

"Your not going anywhere."

My eyes go wide at his words, i can feel tears forming in my eyes as i get flashbacks of what happened 2 years ago.

*flashback*
"Leo let me go!" I yell

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me, your not going anywhere unless you give me what I want."

I begin to sob as he starts taking off my clothes, i try to push away but I can't. I can't stop shaking, even if I try to push him away he'd just beat me up.

"You wanna be hanging out at night without telling me? this is what you'll get."

He starts kissing my neck harsh. i push him away but that doesn't help.

He starts unbuckling his belt and pulls his pants down. Now that's when I start sobbing, why is this happening to me?

"Get on your knees you fucking slut."

I just sit there looking away trying to cover my bear chest but he grabs a fistful of my hair and throws me to the ground.

"You fucking listen to me!- if you wanna make it out - alive" he yells and smacks me twice really hard.

*flashback over*

"Remember, I get what I want. and I want you."

I run back to the door screaming hoping someone would hear me but I'm out of luck. He carries me and throws me to the bed. He hovers on top of my kissing me all over my face.

"Get off of me or I swear-"

I hear a door open and i quickly get off the bed hoping that the person heard me screaming for help. But I see someone i wasn't expecting to see.

Cameron.

What the hell is he doing here?

I look him in the eyes and all i see is hurt. I give him a confused look and then look back at leo. I finally get why cameron looks so upset, he thinks i had sex with leo.

I run to cameron giving him a hug, it takes him a few seconds to hug back. I pull away and mouth a small "help" before he nods and gets my clothes for me.

He walks over to leo and gives him a death glare, seconds later i see cameron punch the living shit out of leo causing him to fall to the ground.

"You alright?" he asks, a worried tone in his voice. I nod

"Thank you cameron."

------------------------------------
I updated early because I wanted to thank you guys for 550+ reads already! This is my first fanfiction I've ever written and i started 2 months ago and I can't believe Im halfway through 1k reads! Well I added a bit of drama to this chapter and finally you guys know why Britney hates leo. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to vote!!