Chapter 28

before i start, i know that's a picture of taylor and carter, & they both will be in this chapter a lot

Britney's POV
I've been in this hospital since yesterday and I'm finally leaving in about an hour.

Right now, it's 10:30 am and the doctors said I could leave at 11:45 after they run a few tests.

I don't exactly remember what happened yesterday at all, or why I'm in the hospital.

Who brought me here?

I feel like the person was special to me, and no it wasn't my mom because she was working, and it wasn't my brother because he doesn't even know how to drive.

After minutes of thinking, my mom walked in

"Mom?" I said avoiding eye contact

"Yes sweet heart?" she answered

I looked up and looked her dead in the eye, I couldn't help myself from laughing so I bursted out laughing

"Sweetheart? really? what did you do?" I said, with a serious face

"W-what do you mean?" she said trying to act innocent.

"You only call me that when you did something. What did you do? and why can't I remember anything that happened last night besides the fact that I woke in a fucking hospital bed-"

"Britney calm down, we'll talk about it when we get home,"

"No, I wanna talk about it now."

She just rolled her eyes and walked away.

Once she walked out, I flipped my middle finger at her, why does she always do this to me!

I was so angry to the point where I had nothing else to do but cry, that's all I had left, tears.

The doctor came in and saw me crying

"Are you alright?" he asked me, he was about 19

"Yeah I'm fine, can I please go home now?" I asked

He sat down next to me

"You might not like this, but you'll have to come to meetings every week after school for people that are sort of depressed, for people who feel like their a waste of space, and after what happened yesterday I guarantee you'll need this,"

"What happened yesterday?" I asked

He sighed before pulling off a huge bandage I had around my wrist that I didn't even notice,

When he took it off completely, I remembered

I am depressed, no matter how hard I try to fight it, no matter how many times I deny it, I know I am.

Cameron brought me here yesterday, he saved me..

I start crying again making me feel more weak then I already am

"Don't worry I'll be your teacher for the next 24 weeks, if you don't feel comfortable telling your story to the other kids in the group, I'll be coming to your house from 5 - 7:30."

"Thank you so much" I say, I hug him and regret it afterwords but he hugs back and smiles

"Are you ready to go home now?" he asks nicely

"I sure am," I say laughing

"Oh wait, your mom left and your gonna have to wait until she comes back. we can't let you leave because your under the age of 18"

"Can I call my friend to pick me up? he's 18."

"Sure, let me know if you need anything. Just make sure he brings his ID"