Chapter 18

Britney's POV

As we got into the car Sam and cameron started talking about things that have happened since the last time they saw each other which I heard was about 3 years ago.

I let Sam sit in the passengers seat while cameron was obviously in the drivers seat and I was in the backseat. I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I heard Sam mention my name, i quickly looked up and listened to what they were talking about.

"Britney? you got your self a keeper cam." Sam tells cameron.

Cameron looks at me through the little mirror and nods.

"She really is a keeper."

I look away and blush, cameron and Sam noticed and start laughing.

A couple minutes later we arrive at the same Chinese restaurant that cameron and I went to on our first 'date' i guess you can say.

I looked over at cameron with a huge smile and walked over to him and hugged him.

When we finished eating we went back to Cameron's place and watched movies until the rest of the guys came home.

Cameron and Sam kept making snapchats of each other doing crazy things, i got a text from Jack G asking if we were home.

Hello stranger are you and your little love bird home?

Hi G dog, and yup we are. We have a surprise for you and Johnson;).

I click send and tell cameron how we should surprise Jack and Jack when they come home.

Sam is gonna be hiding upstairs in Cameron's room and we're gonna blind fold the Jack's and they have to guess who it is.

About 20 minutes later Johnson walked in by himself with a huge smile on his face

"Where's the surprise? Where is it?" he said looking around everywhere.

Cam and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"Where's Gilinsky?" I asked him

"On his way i think." he said scratching the back of his neck.

Right when he said that Gilinsky walked in and did the same thing Johnson did when he got home.

"Now that you two are here, we're gonna play a little game, okay?" I told them and they nodded.

"There's someone upstairs waiting for you, but your gonna be blind folded and you have to guess who it is" cameron explains.

We blind folded Gilinsky first and then Johnson, soon Sam made his way downstairs and stood in front of them waiting for us to tell him what he had to do.

"Okay so you just stand there" i told Sam and he nodded.

"Gilinsky. give me your hand" i told him. He made a disgusted face but then gave me his hand, I made him touch Sam's head.

"Is it Matt?" he asked

I laughed and said no. He sat back down on the couch still blind folded as i reached out for Johnson's hand.

He touches Sam's face.

"Oh my god.."

"Sam!"

He quickly took off his blindfold and his smile grew even bigger when he saw Sam standing there.

Gilinsky joined them and cam and I recorded their reactions and posted it on snapchat.

A few minutes later Sam said he had to go so jacks gave him a ride home, like always it was just me and cameron home.

I don't even know why most of the guys are never home, I'm pretty sure Taylor has a new girlfriend but I'm not sure about Matt, carter, Aaron and Nash.

Speaking of Nash, i haven't seen him in weeks and i know it'd be a bad idea if i asked cameron if he knows where Nash is so i just let that thought slip by.

Cameron and I walked upstairs to his room and laid down on his bed.

"Any good news with your dad?" Cameron asks while laying down.

"Nothing really, he said that he'll wait till i finish school so we can leave which is like 4 months away."

Cameron quickly stands up and I laugh at him.

"Babe your birthday is May 2nd right?" he asks.

I not my head and he continues.

"Your gonna be 18 soon! we can move in together so you won't have to go to florida!" he says with a huge smile on his face.

"Cameron I don't know- i mean I don't think my mom and dad would agree on that.." I say awkwardly.

"Exactly but your gonna be 18 so they won't have to boss you around anymore or tell you what to do." he says.

"Who knows if we're still gonna be together by that time? 4 months is a long time." His smile soon turns into a frown and i regret saying that.

"You don't think we'll be together by that time?" I can see hurt in his eyes and it kills me seeing him this way.

"No.. i mean no as in I didn't mean to say it that way! of course were going to last i just mean like, you know what if we get into a little dumb argument or you just get tired of me." i say trying to sound as nice as possible but he just looks away.

After a few minutes of awkward silence i finally get up.

"I should go." I walk over to cameron and hug him. it takes him a few seconds to hug back so i realized he was still mad. I pulled away not saying another word and just left his room.

On my way downstairs i saw carter, Taylor and Nash sitting on the couch.

"Britney! can we talk for a sec?" Nash asks me.

I haven't seen him in weeks and i really wanna apologize to him, so why not?

"Sure"

Nash grabs my hand and pulls me outside to the front porch.

"Britney it's been so long since the last time we talked. I don't even remember why we stopped talking but I'm really hoping we can try things again i know your with cameron so I'll give you guys some space okay? so please forgive me for whatever I did."

I don't say anything, i just smile and pull him into a hug.

"Apology accepted?" he asks raising his eyebrow.

I smile and quickly nod.

"I should go, I'll see you tomorrow." i say giving him another hug.

Before i could start walking nash runs up to me again.

"Wait you can't walk alone! its about to rain. want a ride?" he asks

"Friends?" i say

"Friends."