Chapter 14

Cameron's POV
As i reached out to get my towel i heard sobs coming from down the hall. I quickly dried myself off and put on some boxers.

As i got closer, i realized it was coming from my room and the only person who was in my room was Britney.

I practically ran into my room and when I saw her my heart dropped. Her eyes were blood shot red and she had her knees up to her chest.

"Britney, whats wrong?" i said walking closer to her but she crawled back.

"I- I have to go." she said trying to get up but I didn't let her. i need to know whats wrong, it kills me having to see her like this and not be able to do anything about it.

"No, your not leaving unless you tell me whats wrong. I'm not just gonna let you go so you can continue crying and have nobody to talk to about this because i know I've probably made these last couple of weeks shit for you but I'm gonna fix this Britney. I hate seeing you like this, knowing that you won't let me help you makes me feel like a worthless piece of shit because I'd do anything to help you and-"

"Cameron it's not about you. you didn't do anything wrong, I'm just scared. there I said it." I gave her a confused look.

"Scared of what?"

"You don't get it." she tries to get up again but I push her back down.

"Maybe if you'd tell me i would."

"IT'S LEO OKAY! HES GONNA HURT ME AND NOTHING IS GONNA STOP HIM! NOBODY CAN CAMERON. not even you!" she cries.

I move closer to her and this time give her a tight hug. She starts crying on my shoulder but I don't really care, I'm just happy she's trusting me with all of this.

But why does he want to hurt her?

As long as I'm alive nobody is going to hurt Britney.

*few hours later*

"Wanna go get something to eat?" i ask Britney.

She doesn't answer, in fact she doesn't even look at me. Her eyes are still red and puffy from all the crying. I tried to comfort her and stop her from crying but I couldn't.

I feel really bad that I can't get her to stop crying. its making me sad because i really don't like seeing her like this. She hasn't spoken a word for the past 3 hours and I'm getting really worried.

"I'll be back okay, love you" i say to her kissing her forehead.

I ran downstairs to the living room looking for my phone. when I finally found it, i called the person i least expected to but I had to do it for Britney.

"Hello?"

"Um.. Nash?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Do you happen to know anything about some leo kid?"

"Why?"

I don't answer him but I can hear him talking to someone in the back.

Was it leo?

I heard someone say "why is he asking for me?" In the back round. The voice sounded familiar.

It was the guy from last night at the club. the one that tried to do it with Britney.

I ran back upstairs and into my room, Britney was still in the same spot she was in when I went downstairs.

I saw her phone next to my drawer and someone was calling her.

I walked over towards it and saw it was a blocked number.

I picked it up and it was him. that fucking asshole.

"My boy cameron. I knew you'd pick up. Well can I talk to britz? it's really important"

His voice disgusted me. I just felt like punching him right in the fucking face for even thinking of doing anything to Britney. She doesn't deserve this one bit, this guy is a psycho.

"No, you can't talk to her. And if I were you I'd stay away from her because your not hurting her. Don't call her anymore, don't text her don't do anything that has to do with her just leave her the fuck alone or else."

I hear him chuckle and a few seconds later he finally speaks.

"Or else what?"

"You'll see. and trust me, it won't be good."

With that I hang up the phone and walk back to Britney.

She must've heard the conversation with leo because she ran up to me and hugged me so right i never knew she had it in her.

"Thank you cameron, so much."

-------------------------------------
What is life

I'm so sad

If any of you guys like one direction you probably know why.

ZAYN LEFT ONE DIRECTION OMG WHY I LOVE HIM HE WAS MY BRADFORD BAD BOY I

Well I haven't been to school since i found out cause I've been crying but I updated for you guys might be shitty but I tried

Like I usually say make sure you vote for the story if you like it and follow my new instagram account @cash.dallass thank you so much have a wonderful day!