Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm going off. It was now 7:05 am and I have to get ready for school.

I brushed my teeth and took a shower, when I got out it was only 7:20.

I brushed my hair and put it up in a pony tail, I put on black leggings with my black converse and a long sleeved shirt. By the time i finished getting ready it was 7:45 am so i still had time to get some breakfast, I got some cereal and when I finished I met my mom in the car.

I got to school at 8:07 am and school starts at 8:15. I walked to my locker and suddenly felt hands on my waist, I turned around and saw it was nash, my bully. He ruined my life for the past 4 and a half years, him and his friends are the reason why I no longer want to be in this cruel world.

"get off of me" i said through gritted teeth.

"What have I told you about wearing leggings you slut" he squeezed my waist really tight which made me wince in pain.

"Get off of her Grier" I heard my best friend Natalie from behind, whenever I was having trouble with Nash and his group of friends she was always there to help me.

The bell rung which meant we had to go to 1st period, I mouthed Natalie a "thank you" before walking in to my class. I sat all the way in the back next to Robert, Nash's best friend but thankfully he hasn't showed up yet.

Today went by really quick and i just couldn't wait for tomorrow, today's Friday and tomorrow I'm gonna meet the Magcon Boys.

Cameron has always been my favorite and i've been dying to meet him. The thing is, Nash will be there.

When the final bell rung i got all my things from my locker and ignored Nash and his friends who kept calling me. I had to walk home today since my mom had to stay at work for the night.

"Britney! Hold up" thank God it was Natalie because if it was Nash and his friends i would've been chased by them until I got home.

"Brit, you know how your going to Magcon tomorrow?" i nod my head and smile at the thought of meeting cameron.

"Well I got tickets! I'm going too!" she yells causing people so stare at us.

"Oh my gosh really!! yay I can't wait!" we jumped up and down like a bunch of little girls but we didn't care.

"Meet me at my house tomorrow at 11:30 am, my brothers taking us" i nod and give her a hug since i had arrived at my house.

"I'll see you tomorrow!" she yells then continues to walk to her house.

Tomorrow is going to be the best day of my life. I grabbed a bag of chips and went upstairs to my room. I put music on and took a nap. When I woke up it was 8:30 pm. I slept 4 hours, great I'm probably not gonna sleep tonight. I heard my phone ring and saw that Cameron tweeted since i had his and the rest of the boys' notifications on.

@camerondallas: I can't wait to meet some of you guys tomorrow! We're gonna call some of you guys up on stage! Be prepared.

WHAT! what if I get picked?! No. I won't because Nash would probably not let them. But what if cameron does? I looked down at my wrist and saw my scars and the cuts from a few days ago. Cameron wouldn't pick me, I'm just a suicidal teenager who gets picked on by his best friend, he wouldn't give a crap about me. With that I took a shower and put my hair up in a bun, I went on twitter and tweeted

@BrittneyDallas_3: can't wait for tomorrow! Finally meeting cam! @camerondallas

I don't know why I even tagged him i knew he wasn't gonna see that. I heard my phone buzz, I ignored it. But then my notifications started blowing up. I went on twitter and saw that cameron replied to me.

@camerondallas: @britneydallas_3 I'm glad your happy about seeing us:) I hope you enjoy the show! <3

Oh my god cameron dallas tweeted me can this day get any better?! I plugged in my headphones and started listening to paradise by jack and jack it was my favorite song besides flights.

I decided I would clean my room to kill some time.
When I finished it was 10:45 pm. I should get ready for bed.
I tweeted "best day ever! But tomorrow will be even better! Goodnight:)"

I clicked on my notifications and saw that cameron started following me holy shit. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.