Chapter 47

Nash's POV
It's sad how completely blinded Cameron is by Lauren.

I am pretty sure that she has tried to hook up with all of us, I tried to tell Cameron but he would not listen to me and assumed that we tried to hook up with her.

She's only in a relationship with him for money and fame, she doesn't want him.

The more time he spends falling for her, the more time Britney has to slowly start to move on and when the day comes that he finds out we were all right, it'll be too late.

Cameron needs to open his eyes and realize that while he's loving someone  who doesn't love him, he's hurting his true love. The one that gave it all up just to be with him and I get sick to my stomach at that thought, I can't even imagine how Britney must be feeling right now.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear loud banging and screaming next door, probably Matt broke something.

I get up annoyed barging into the room but I stop when I see Cameron punching Carter in the face.

"Dude what the fuck is up with you!" I yell separating him from Carter.

Behind Cameron I see Lauren with an evil smirk.

"He was trying to get with Lauren!" He yells back.

I calm down and look at him,

"Are you sure it wasn't her trying to get with him?" I say softly.

He tenses up a little but then relaxes.

"N-no she wouldn't do that to me," he looks at her for approval.

"Do you not remember why you guys broke up last time? She hasn't changed a bit bro. While you were too busy falling for the wrong one, you let the right one slip away. You gave her a side of you she didn't have to see. She loved you so much and you left her in a heartbeat" he looked at me then back at Lauren.

"What have I done?" He says to himself.

"Baby it's okay, don't believe him-" Cameron cuts her off.

"I think you should go. We're done and I never want to see you again." He says not even looking at her.

"I need to go find my princess. I fucked up badly but I'm gonna get her back." He told me then ran out of the room.

"Good job there kiddo," Carter said patting me on the back then left the room.

Yeah, I finally did something good for once.

-
Britney's POV
I woke up today not wanting to do anything, again. But Kian wouldn't let me.

He said he'd be over in about an hour so I got up and took a shower.

Since we were gonna be at my house, I just wore shorts and a MagCon hoodie.

Am I hot or am I cold? I don't know.

I started making something to eat for Kian and I when the doorbell rang, he got here early.

I quickly ran towards the door and opened it.

"You got here early-" I looked up and saw Cameron.

He smiled,

"Uhm- what are you doing here?" I said in a rude tone.

"I have to talk to you for real this time," he said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, yes I get it I have to move on but it isn't so easy when you just keep showing up and-" he cut me off by placing his soft lips against mine.

"No, I really need to talk to you. Can I please come in?" I didn't say anything, I just stepped aside letting him in.

We sat on the couch, but before he could say anything I heard the front door open and seconds later Kian walked inside the living room.

I got up running towards him, he looked at me shaking his head.

"He said he had to talk to me," I told Kian.

He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration biting down on his jaw.

"Stop breaking your own heart by trying to make a relationship work that clearly isn't meant to work. You can't force someone to care about you. You can't force someone to be loyal. You can't force someone to be the person you want them to be. Sometimes the person you want the most is the person you're best without. You got to understand some things are meant to happen, but just not meant to be. Some things are meant to come in your life, just not meant to stay. Don't lose yourself by trying to fix what's meant to stay broken. You can't get the relationship you need from someone who's not ready to give it to you. And you might not understand why now, but I promise you, your future will always bring understanding of why things didn't work out. Trust me. Don't put your happiness on hold for someone who isn't holding onto you."

I didn't say anything, I couldn't because he was right. Every word that just came out of his mouth was true.