Chapter 10

Nash's POV
"Missed me?" Sophie says with an evil smirk on her face.

My heart literally dropped when i saw cameron making out with Sophie. My Sophie.

"What are you doing here?" i ask her. but before she can answer, i hear a door slam shut and Britney is gone.

"Did I get your little girlfriend mad?" she says with a smirk on her face. "I'll help you forget about her, lets go upstairs."

She drags me upstairs but before we walk in my room i stop her.

"Sophie I can't do this. we broke up 4 months ago and I can't continue doing this, you told me you were moving but instead you just went around fucking every guy in town. you know I still have really strong feelings for you, but Britney means everything to me and I can't afford to lose her again." i let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding. "leave." i say and she just rolls her eyes and walks downstairs.

I follow her making sure she's actually leaving. when she finally leaves i slam the door and run upstairs not wanting to talk to cameron.

Once I walk in my room i lock the door and quickly take out my phone texting Britney.

So sorry about that, can i please explain?

No i get it. if you want to go back to her go ahead i mean I was stupid enough to actually think we'd become something.

I read the message over and over. does she want to be more than friends? cause i know for sure i do.

Just let me explain. I'll pick you up in 2 hours.

But wait.. what am I gonna say? It wasn't my fault Sophie was over, it was Cameron's.

I walk to Cameron's room swinging the door open, he jumps up and looks at me with a worried expression.

"Why the hell did you do that? I thought you wanted to protect Britney not make her feel worse!" i yell at him.

"You knew I liked her! Now your here stealing her from me. God dammit I know you met her first but for once i thought I actually found the one. Why is it always one of my supposedly "friends" stealing the girls i fall for? What did i ever do to you!" he yells back and I can tell he really likes Britney.

"Cameron.. you don't know how sorry I am-" i get cut off by cameron shaking his head.

"It's alright bro. i see how she looks at you, she's crazy for you."

I smile at the thought of me and Britney being together but then again i just ruined my best friends chances with her. I'm such a fuck up.

Before i can say anything else my phone starts ringing. i look up at cameron and he nods so i pick up and walk out of cams room.

"Hello?"

"Nash.. Can you please come pick me up?" it was Britney. She sounded somewhat scared.

"Is everything alright?" I ask.

"Just please come, I'm at the park-" I hear someone in the back yell her name and she quickly says she has to go. that voice sounded familiar, way too familiar. and it belonged to leo.

I quickly jump in my car and get to the park in no longer than 3 minutes.

I look around the park but see no sign of Britney. I hop out of my car and start walking around really fast trying to find her.

Then I see something i wish I wouldn't have seen, Britney it pressed up against a tree with leo all over her. at first i was gonna walk away, but then I saw Britney trying to push him back but he wouldn't let her.

"Get off of her!" i yell which only makes him kiss her even harder.

I walk closer to him and push him back, punching him in the jaw. he stumbles back a few times but comes bad and tries to swing at me, i dodge it and punch him again but 10x harder making him fall on the ground.

I run to Britney and give her a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry" she says crying on my shoulder. i rub her back and pull away from the hug. I grab her small hand and walk her to my car.

"My house?" i ask and she smiles and nods.

I place my hand on her thigh, the ride was silent but not awkward.

When we get to my house, i open the door and see cameron there standing with a blank expression.

He looks at me then back at Britney.

"Can we talk?" he asks her. i can feel the anger building up inside of me, but I calm down because i know i can trust cameron with Britney. She looks at me and I nod.

Cameron's POV
I take Britney to the living room and sit next to her. i can't help but stare at how beautiful she is.

She tries to talk, but stupid me leans in and kisses her. at first, she seemed shocked but kissed back. her bands went up to the back of my neck and I held her waist. i wanted to pull away, but I couldn't.

She's such a good kisser. it feels like we're the only two in the room but that's when my eyes go wide.

Nash.

He's standing right there watching us with tears in his eyes.

I try to talk but he just turns around and goes upstairs to his room.

What the hell did i do.

*****************************
Short i know sorry! but since this is a cameron dallas fanfic i finally decided to make Cameron's POV and sorry its so short! but who do you think would be a cuter couple?

Cameron and Britney

Or

Nash and Britney