Chapter 16

Britney's POV

"Dad?" I say in shock

I can't believe my eyes, the guy that I've needed most of my life, the one that was supposed to be there for me, is standing right in front of me.

"Hey sweetie how are you?" he asks walking over to me.

I take a step back. "i-I'm good. what are you doing here?"

"That's why I came here, i need to talk to you honey, ive already spoken to your mom and michael-" before he continues i cut him off

"There's nothing we need to talk about." i run upstairs and before I can shut the door to my room my dad stops it.

"You and your brother are moving with me to florida in a month so if I were you, lose the attitude and start packing some things." he says through gritted teeth.

I laugh sarcastically and I can feel anger building up inside of me.

"You! you think out of everyone in this entire world i want to move with YOU! Where the hell were you when I needed you the most? probably out drunk hooking up with those sluts of yours! I grew up without a dad and I'm fine with that because i will never in my life look at you as my dad!" i slam the door and run into the bathroom.

(*i have a bathroom in my room*)

I didn't know what to do because I was so pissed off. Why does he think he can just come into my life after 7 years of lost contact? he doesn't even bother to call me and he thinks I'm just gonna move in with him like its no big deal? i know he's an alcohol addict who knows what he does when he's drunk he can be an abusive freak.

I close my eyes for a few minutes thinking about everything when I hear a buzz on my phone. I quickly pick it up and see i got a text from cameron.

Goodnight beautiful, I'll see you tomorrow?:)<3

Goodnight cam:). And sure, there's something I need to talk to you about.

I click send and hop in the shower.

When I'm done, i put on some shorts and a white tank top.

I wasn't completely tired so i put on white chicks until sleep took over me.

*the next morning*

I wake up and hear voices downstairs, i heard my dad and mom talking but I didn't bother hearing what it was about, if he was gonna be staying at my house for the next month, i guess I'll be spending less time at home.

I texted cameron and got a reply about 2 minutes later.

Good morning cam:), can I stop by your house in a few? i don't wanna be here.

Good morning babe, and sure want me to pick you up?

I'll walk, thanks though.

I got up brushed my teeth, took a nice shower and put my hair up in a messy bun.

Since i was going to Cameron's house i didn't have to get all dressed up so I put on my black converse, shorts and a crop top.

I checked the time and it was 11:24 am

I walked downstairs slowly making sure nobody heard me until my mom peeked her head out of the kitchen. Ugh great.

"Britney! good morning to you too, don't you think it's time to apologize to your father?"

I was angry at my mom too for choosing my dads side.

"Apologize for what? speaking the truth?" and with that I left the house.