Chapter 3

A few hours after Magcon ended josh picked us up and we went to Natalie's house. "I'm starving!" i heard Natalie yell across the room. "Me too, lets go get something to eat its still not that late." i said back and Natalie nodded and went upstairs to her room to get some money.

"Do you guys need a ride?" josh asked me. I just shook my head no and he left to the kitchen.

"Ready to go?" i asked Natalie once she walked back downstairs. She nodded and we headed outside, it was only about 6:30 pm so it wasn't that dark out. We walked to the nearest McDonalds and sat down once we got there. We walked up to the register and i ordered a cheeseburger with fries and Natalie ordered the same thing. When we sat back down I heard my phone ring and got a text from a weird number.

Hey Britney it's cam, you gave me your number earlier when we met. I was wondering if you had plans tomorrow?:)

I read the message 2 more times to make sure i wasn't just imagining that. "Britney are you okay?" Natalie asked me in between laughs because of the expression i had on my face. I looked up at her and handed her my phone and then she had the same expression on her face. "Is this real life?!" i asked her yelling a little bit. I've been wanting this to happen for so long and it's finally happening. What if we end up spending the day together tomorrow? I smiled at the thought of that and put my phone down.

About 5 minutes later i choked on my soda and remembered that i didn't answer his text.

Hey cam! And I don't have plans tomorrow:( do you?

With that I put my phone in my back pocket and we walked back home. By the time we got back it was 8:15 pm and I decided to go back home but since it was late and dark out I asked josh if he can give me a ride.

The car ride was a bit awkward but I didn't mind, I heard my phone ring again and cam texted me.

I don't unfortunately, do you wanna hang out tomorrow? :)

I squealed which caused josh to laugh a little. I replied with a "sure:)" and arrived home about a minute later. I thanked josh and walked inside. Since i had McDonald's earlier i wasn't all that hungry so i just walked upstairs to my room and hopped in the shower. When I got out i brushed my teeth and threw myself on my bed, I was so exhausted. I decided to watch a movie and played divergent, Theo James has been one of my favorite actors since i was in the 8th grade. When the movie was over it was 11:00 pm and I felt my eyes getting heavier. I was about to fall asleep until i got a new text message.

Send me your address tomorrow and I'll pick you up at 5?

I smiled and typed "sounds great! I'll see you tomorrow:)" and hit send. After that I fell asleep with the biggest smile on my face.