chapter 57 // pt.1

Britney's POV**
i had an appointment today, and cameron and i decided that instead of waiting for the baby shower to reveal the baby's gender, we'd have a gender reveal party.

sierra was coming with cameron and i to the appointment, today we will find out the babies sex. the doctor will give sierra an envelope with the babies sex, and after sierra and her boyfriend decorate.

while they were decorating, cameron and i went out to buy our outfits for the party.

"i'm so excited, but nervous at the same time" i whispered as i searched for a dress.

"oh look! this one is great it'll show off your cute little baby bump" cameron walks over to me holding a white dress that was open in the back and had cute little detail on the sides.

i winked at him and went inside the fitting room. i looked at myself in the mirror and the dress fit perfectly. it wasn't so tight, but i'm pretty sure if i wasn't 4 months pregnant then it'd be large on me.

"what's taking so long? i wanna see!" i heard cameron on the other side of the room.

"this is the girls fitting room what are you doing!! and i'm not showing you, it's a surprise," i say teasing him

i hear him suck his teeth and i laugh.

once i payed for the dress, we went to a different store and cameron bought his outfit.

*buzz*
sierra: okay we are done decorating and people are already showing up. where are u guys!!

cameron: on our way! who's there?

sierra: well, someone came to surprise you betta hurry up! ;)

we were pulling into the driveway when we saw a familiar car

"aye my boy nash! how're you doin?" cameron daps him up, i hug him and we make our way inside the house.

when we enter, everyone jumps out yelling "surprise!"

at first i was confused, this wasn't a surprise party but then cameron and i scream when we see a bunch of familiar faces.

matthew, aaron, the jacks, shawn, hayes, carter, taylor, and even mahogany showed up.

i quickly run upstairs and change into my cute dress that i had bought earlier, i go into the bathroom when i see another familiar face.

"oh my god, maria! how are you?"

i hug her tightly, i cannot stop smiling.

we exchange hugs and she helps me get ready.

once cameron and i are done, everyone gathers up together and finally it is time to reveal the babies sex.

sierra bought confetti tubes that we will all be pulling at the count of 3, once she reaches 3 either pink or blue confetti will fly out.

"are you all ready?" sierra yells over the huge crowd.

"yes" we all scream.

everyone took out their phones getting ready to record.

"okay.. one.. two.. three!!"

"it's a ........"

----------------------------------------
i haven't updated in 5 months.
5
months.

idek what to say ik i always say that and i'm sorry i like honestly forgot and whenever i'd remember i'd try to just brush it off or tell myself i'd update another time but here i am 2am and i decided to go through my notifications and saw a bunch of you guys commenting and still showing love, thank you all sm:)) pt2 will be updated in a few minutes but as of now enjoyyyyy