Chapter 20

Britney's POV

I woke up to a loud beating and my head started pounding. I blinked a few times until my eye sight became clearer and clearer.

I looked around and noticed I was in the hospital, I quickly panicked but relaxed once I felt a hand on my shoulder, I heard a voice telling me to calm down and I can notice that voice from anywhere.

"Nash?"

"Britney your awake!" he yells and pulls me into a hug.

"What happened to me?" I ask looking around again.

"Some douche bag stabbed your back, I got him though no need to worry." I try to remember what happened but I can't. Then, Cameron pops into my head.

"Where's c-cameron?" I ask him.

"Oh uh-" Nash is cut off by the door bursting open.

It's my mom and Michael and I can tell my mom has been crying.

"I'll give you guys some privacy." Nash whispers in my ear and kisses my forehead. I slightly blush and nod.

I see my mom give Nash a hug and a warm smile, then Michael gives him a 'bro hug'. I smile but I'm cut off by my mom running towards me hugging me.

"Oh my god Britney you had me so worried! never again leave the house on your own." she says hiding a smile.

"I wasn't alone, If it wasn't for Nash I would've been dead you should probably thank him." I say giving her a smile.

"Don't think like that, now I'm definitely sure about you moving to Florida, it'll be much safer over there." I roll my eyes at her and she stops talking.

"Is there something wrong Britney? all of a sudden you want nothing to do with your father after everything he has done for you and mike."

"You should leave. I need to rest."

"But Brit-"

"Now please."

I see her roll her eyes then finally walk out the hospital room I'm in, I actually don't want to go back to sleep so instead I just think and think.

What happened to Cameron?

Is he okay?

Where's Leo?

How did Nash make it out alive?

Questions like these flooded my head until sleep took over me.

Cameron's POV
"Yeah she's alright" I hear an all too familiar voice.

I open my eyes but all I see is darkness, I try to move but my hands and feet are tied to something. I look back and see 2 people standing there.

Leo & Nash..

Why the hell is Nash doing this?
I knew it! he wants Britney all for himself but I'm not letting that happen.

Before I can continue with my thoughts, I hear Leo say something to Nash.

"Did you tell her he's here?"

Nash shakes his head and continues talking to Leo.

"She will find out soon, sir. you can't hide this from her forever"

Leo looks around and runs his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"I know, I just need her back. I know I fucked up but she changed me, and ah I don't know dude just come up with something!"

Nash quickly nods and jogs towards me. What a fucking bastard.

I pretend I haven't woken up yet, then I hear Leo's disgusting voice again.

"I'll be back, I gotta go buy some shit. watch him while I'm gone.

"Yes sir"

When I hear a door close I slowly open my eyes. I look around and don't see any sign of Nash.

A few minutes later Nash walks in with a mug in his hand and a smile on his face.

"How could you do this?" I say in pure disgust.

"Do what? just trying to help out a friend"

"Leo? are you serious! do you not know how much shit he has done to Britney!" Nash's eyes widen at my words. I give him a confused look but then realize he probably doesn't know that Leo has been threatening to hurt Britney.

"Why would he ever try to hurt her?" he says in a low voice.

I can see his jaw clench I don't know why, Britney is mine! why is he getting so pissed off?

"That's what he did to her when they were dating open your fucking eyes!"

I continue then Nash's eyes go wide once again.

He runs closer to me and unties me.

"Go to the hospital Britney is at NOW. Leo is going over there right now. I'll be there in a bit okay I'm sorry stay safe!" Nash throws me my car keys and leads me to the exit.

I hop in the car and drive as fast as eve to that god damn hospital.

Jesus, if Leo lays a hand on Britney only god knows what'll happen to him.

Once I arrive, I quickly go to the lady up front and ask for Britney's room, she finally lets me in and I see Leo in there talking to her.

"Leave me and Cameron alone! I don't want your dusty ass anymore!" Britney yells at him.

I smile at how cute she is but then I see Leo getting closer and closer to her, I get closer to the door and see he is trying to choke her.

I burst in and stop him, I turn him around and punch him right in the jaw.

He stumbles a few times but gains his balance, he tries to swing but I dodge it and hit him in his cheek causing him to fall this time.

Before I can do anything else to him nurses come running through the door asking what had happened, they check the cameras and kick Leo out of the hospital and call the police on him.

I didn't notice I had been standing in Britney's room for about 10 minutes without saying a word until she finally cut off the silence.

"Are you okay?" she asks with a small smile on her face. The exact same smile which caused me to fall in love with her, more and more day by day.

Minutes pass by and we catch up on things, I apologize for getting mad at her and she apologized too I don't know what for.

A doctor comes in asking if I can step out for a second and wait outside.

I see someone being rushed into the emergency section, someone a little too familiar

Nash.

-----------------------------------------
It's about to be 12:00 but I managed to update this Friday yay!! So for chapter 21 i will need.

2.10k reads

70 votes

10 comments

:)

So much drama omg but please follow me on twitter @taconashh

Tysm and Ty for being awesome readers y'all are da bestest