Chapter 15

Britney's POV

It's been a few days since leo called me and cameron and I have been spending a lot of time together. Right now we're at Cameron's house watching a movie.

"Cameron!" I screamed then covered my face with the pillow.

He laughed and put his arm around my waist.

"Don't worry babe I'm right here." he whispered in my ear.

We're watching The Conjuring and if it isn't obvious i hate scary movies but cameron wouldn't stop begging me to watch this with him.

A few minutes into the movie i felt my eyes getting heavier so i moved closer to cameron and leaned my head on his shoulder.

I felt someone carry me and I woke up right away only to find cameron carrying me bridal style to his room, i blushed and hid my face at the crook of his neck.

He slowly put me down on his bed and he crawled over to the other side.

"Goodnight gorgeous." he said while kissing my cheek.

I blushed once again and drifted off to sleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up to the light of the sun beaming into my eyes, i squinted and got up slowly not wanting to wake up cameron. I saw my phone on top of Cameron's drawer and I reached over to check the time.

It read 7:57 am so it was still a bit early.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I walked downstairs to see Aaron, carter and Matt sleeping on the couch.

Since pretty much everyone was asleep i thought it'd be nice to make them breakfast.

I heard footsteps and groaned thinking it was Matt trying to scare me but I squealed when i saw a sleepy Shawn walk into the kitchen.

"Shawn!" I ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever.

"Hey Brit." he said returning the hug.

"What are you doing here? i thought you were on tour!"

"I was, I'm gonna be staying here with the guys for a few days then I'm going back to Canada in about a week" he explained.

I nodded and gave him a small smile.

I'm not gonna lie I'm a HUGE fan of Shawn and I've been watching his covers on youtube for so long, I'm so proud of him because he has come so far.

Shawn sat in the table with his head down, I can tell how exhausted he is.

"Hey, go get some sleep!" i said shooing him out of the kitchen and upstairs.

"I'm not tired, I'm just starving!" he says rubbing his stomach causing me to laugh.

"Well I was planning on making pancakes.. but there's no pancake mix! so we should just buy some breakfast for us and the boys." He nods and gets up.

"I'm gonna go change" he says and I nod.

I go upstairs too to put on a sweater since its a bit chilly in the morning. I put my hair up in a bun and put on my black vans.

I met Shawn in the car and saw he had superman pajamas and a black T- shirt while i had black yoga pants & a pink sweater with black vans. Oh well.

"Where to?" i ask turning on the car.

"Dunkin donuts? i really want some coffee" he says with a pouty face.

I laugh and drive to the nearest dunkin donuts.

I turn on the radio but not too high since its only like 10:30 am.

Shawn & I squeal when we hear Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran playing.

"cause baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23!" I sing causing shawn to laugh

"I'm thinking bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways maybe just a touch of a hand well me i fall in love with you every single dayyy

We continue singing until we get to dunkin donuts

When we finally arrived, i saw my best friend Natalie and have we a quick hug. She was with her new boyfriend Ethan and I think they were gonna spend the day together.

I ordered 5 donuts, 5 bagels & 5 small coffees. The cashier gave me a funny look until she saw shawn walk up to me.

"You guys sure you can finish all this by yourselves?" she asks making us laugh.

"We came to buy breakfast for us am like 10 of our friends" i explain to her and she nods.

"Don't you think you'll need a little more?" she winks at Shawn and gives us 3 free bagels & 3 free donuts.

We thank her and hop back in the car.

Half way home i heard my phone ring and noticed i had 17 missed calls and 12 messages.

I unlocked my phone and saw that all those missed calls and texts were from cameron.

I didn't call back since we were only about 3 minutes away from the house so I'll just talk to him when shawn and I get home.

"Do you think she was flirting with me?" Shawn asks out of nowhere

"What?" I ask laughing

"That lady, she gave us free donuts and bagels!"

I laugh and nod.

"She forgot the most important thing." i say and shawn and I both yell at the same time.

"MUFFINS!"

As we pull up to the house i see Taylor outside with a girl I've never seen before. Since we had so many bags of DD we ask them to help us.

Before i can open the door, cameron runs out and gives me the tightest hug ever.

"Cameron! I was gone for like 15 minutes!" i say laughing

He's still hugging me and answers like a minute later. "I missed you."

"And your mom called, i don't know how she got my number but um she said she needs you home before 9 it's really important." he says scratching the back of his head.

It was now 8:45 and I knew I had to head home soon so i said bye to all the boys and as soon as I was walking out the door cameron pulls me back in.

"Are you crazy! it's almost 9 you can't walk home, I'll give you a ride."

I couldn't say anything because there was no way he was gonna let me walk home.

I said goodbye to cameron and walked out of the car.

I walked in and saw the lights from the kitchen on, i heard a few voiced and when I walked out i saw someone i hadn't seen in years.

"Dad?"

-----------------------------------
YAY to long chapters! Well I just wanted to thank you guys soooo much for 730+ reads! I would be so happy if you guys commented more often and told me your opinion about this story, well enjoy guys and remember to vote if you like this story so far!