You went to Oikawa and Iwa and just hugged them not saying nothing. You felt tears come down Oikawa's face but you wiped them off telling him "You did great babes no tears okay this isn't the end of your volleyball career" he nodded and hugged you again tighter. "You too Iwa no tears" hugging him too.  You then went to find your team.

At the Inn you and Tendou went on a walk again. "You ready for tomorrow's final Satori" you say swinging your guys hands. "Yes I'am my paradise".

Day 3 finals it was Shiratorizawa vs Karasuno. I wasn't expecting Karasuno to come this far but watching them play yesterday they were impressive.

After the grand opening the match began. We took the first round and Tendou was at his 120%  he surprised Karasuno was his blocking skills. The second Karasuno took it. Third we took it.

During a set Shirabu got frustrated and threw a ball to Wakatoshi too low that made Karasuno middle blocker #10 to block his spike . We were all shocked that he was able to block it. But the team only got more fired up to win. Fourth round Karasuno took. 

And now we were at fifth round we were at a tied, it could go both sides. But in the end Karasuno won the match leaving all of us in shock unable to proceed what happened just now. After shaking hands you saw Wakatoshi go up to the orange hair guy name Hinata talking not sure what but they did.

Coach told the boys after the ceremony they had 100 serves to do back to the gym.  Some of the guys started to tear up and you immediately went to comfort them, especially the third years. You also teared up about the loss of not going to nationals and being the last tournament.

At the bus you sat next to Tendou, it was silence you knew he was sad so you lay your head on his shoulder. He then hugs you, "are you okay Satori" he just say he was fine. You didn't want to push it too much right now.

Before doing the 100 serves and Wakatoshi doing his great little speech to the rest of the boys. You also joined them with 100 serves. We all walked to our dorms, Coach Washijō told us we would continue to practice just no practice on weekends.

While Tendou walked you to your dorm he still looked upset. Standing in front of your door he suddenly pulls you into a hug. You hugged him back tightly starting to cry a little. Guess it finally hit you that we lost.

Tendou cups your face "I may have lost my first paradise but your now mine paradise and will be forever" he say before wiping your tears.
"I'm sorry" you say
"Why are you sorry beautiful you have nothing to be sorry for, it's okay to cry it's okay ... to cry" he say as his eyes got watery too.

"Satori babyy let's go inside and cuddle"you say wiping his tears too. Going inside we saw Sara about to leave to see Reon.

You changed into comfortable cloth and gave Tendou some too. You guys then cuddled and you started to cry again while Tendou hold you rubbing your back as tears came out of his eyes too trying his best not to show you.

But you noticed and pulled him until a hug brushing his hair as he laid on your chest crying silently. "It's okay Satori it's just  us here and I will forever be your paradise no matter what happens because I love you" you say in a lovely tone. He looks up at you and smiles, kissing you "I love you too my paradise" going  back to lay on your chest hugging you.

Soon enough both of you guys fell asleep as Tendou sleeping on your chest.

Credits to who ever did this^^^
‼️NOT MY WORK‼️

Hey guys sorry if this chapter was too fast and it probably sucks.
THANK YOU ALL FOR 1k reads on my story. I never thought anyone would read my story. So thank you guys. Y'all are AMAZING!!!!!🥺💖🥰💝