Valstrax

A/N: Thanks again to qazse for amazing reactions! And a few ideas from AmaltheaLuchiaAizen!

"So, Penny's monster is going to be a fast one?" Ruby asked.

"Quite possibly THE fastest." Katana explained.

"Excellent! I would enjoy racing it when we're off-duty." Penny said.

"Well, let's see it already! Come on!" Yang shouted.

"Very well, here we go." Katana said, starting the episode.

Everything was black and the only thing that could be heard was rushing wind and Rage screaming from a distance and rapidly getting closer, as if he was riding on something moving at insanely high speeds. And "Oof!" was heard, implying that Rage was dropped off by whatever he was riding on as suddenly, an eye opened right in front of the screen, an intense light blue with a piercing red slit-like pupil, similar to snakes or other reptiles. Whatever this creature was, it was flying above the cloud, rapidly passing them, along with something acting similar to jet burners, before finally revealing the jet-like dragon.

Penny squealed in excitement. "It looks incredible! And it maneuvers around the air like I do! I can only wonder how we'd fight together!" Penny pondered.

"It's a bit early to tell anything just yet, Penny. Let's keep watching for now." Winter told her.

"The wings are incredibly unique-looking. They seem almost more like tridents than wings. How can they possibly hold air." Glynda asked as its exact method of flying still had not been clearly shown as of yet.

"Now those are some sexy scales. Surely a few must break off when it's flying so fast." Coco said, hoping to make some niece earrings, necklaces or bracelets from those scales.

"Now THAT'S how you make an entrance! I don't need any non-broken bones! Welcome, my fellow hunters as today, we talk about Valstrax. Formerly known as Valfalk, but if I had to sum him up in four words, I think it would be... ROCKET. POWERED. ELDER DRAGON!" Rage declared excitedly.

Everyone was in stunned silence for a moment, before Jaune took the chance to speak up. "...Di-did I hear that right? Did he really say-" He started.

"NO, don't say it! I've seen a lot of unbelievable feats from these monsters, but I'm drawing the line at the very idea of there being a-" Weiss tried to deny what she saw and heard.

"FREAKIN'!" Yang started.

"ROCKET POWERED!" Nora continued.

"ELDER DRAGON!?" Ruby finished.

"BADASS!" Ruby, Yang, Neo and Nora cried out together, all starry-eyed.

"Oh, yes, he is a sight to be hold. Hawk-like in nature, sheathed in silver scales. Iridescent, radiant, glistening in the sunlight high above the clouds, where he has no care for mere mortal problems below. For he holds loftier ideals, making his home upon the highest peaks at the highest reaches at every corner of the world. He is the Sky Comet Dragon." Rage told of the creature's title as it suddenly gained a huge burst of speed. The ocean was then shown, several strange aquatic creatures shown before Valstrax suddenly dove beneath the waves and snatched one up, before rocketing up again.

"Now that's a fucking title." Qrow said with a smirk, highly impressed.

"I'd like a title like that." Cinder said. Sure, she was giving up the "wanting to be strong and feared" thing, but she'd still like to be remembered, maybe given an impressive sounding title.