Alatreon

A/N: Thanks as always to qazse for help with the reactions here and in the last couple chapters I forgot to credit him for, as well as helping with how to handle the mixing in this chapter.

Also, I'm pleased to announce not one, but two different people have taken my challenge and posted My Hero Academia watching Monster Hunter stories. First is Treppahcs with Class 1-A Learns about Monster Hunter. Next is Insane Boy with Monster Hunting 101. Both currently only have their prologues at the moment, but they've informed me they're working on their next chapters and I'm sure they'll be great!

So, without further ado, let's get down to business!

"Alright, everyone. For this one, we'll be watching Rage's video, but keep in mind, it's a bit outdated at this point. We'll watch a bit of another video to explain the basic gist, but mostly Rage, since he is still a bit more informative." Katana explained.

"But, we'll also fill in any gaps or things that have been disproven since the video." Razara explained.

"Interesting." Glynda said.

"As long as we gain adequate knowledge about the creature, I believe we'll be fine." Ironwood said.

"Fantastic, a human gets an all-powerful dragon that can control all of the elements." Adam grumbled.

"Come on, Adam. Summer seems like one of the good ones. I'm sure she wouldn't let her monster hurt any Faunus that isn't doing anything wrong." Ilia defended the Rose Matriarch.

"Good to hear you guys speak up. You were pretty quiet during the last viewing." Tekko noted. [1]

"Oh, I can't wait to see your monster, Mom! I know it's gonna be super cool! And it will protect you from anything Salem can throw at you." Ruby said.

"Hey, hey! Don't be thinking I'm a pushover, young lady. I'm still perfectly capable of handling myself." Summer declared, tickling her daughter.

"We know, Mom. We just want to make sure whatever monster you get can have your back." Yang told her.

"Well, she'll never get the monster if we don't quiet down and watch the video." Qrow reminded them.

"Right! Start any time, Katana!" Ruby shouted, Katana rolling her eyes with a smile, but starting the video.

"Black Dragons. Mysteries. Legends. Unknown and unclassified creatures. No documents or information regarding Alatreon's abilities, ecology or behavior. It is time to unfold this mystery. What's up guys? Chris here and welcome to another very exciting video. Today, we will be talking about Alatreon, one of the strongest monsters known to humanity... Or perhaps unknown, considering what little knowledge their is about it." The new announcer declared as an area completely frozen over with thick mist mostly hiding a large, quadrupedal creature.

"Whoa... We only got a glimpse of that thing and I'm already scared." Jaune said, shaking a bit.

"Every fiber of my being is telling me we should run away from that thing." Blake said fearfully, holding tightly to Emerald. The other Faunus nodded slowly as well, Ilia also holding onto Emerald, Velvet hugging Coco tightly as her leader held and rocked her like a baby and Adam clung to the couch cushion behind him for dear life.

"Awesome. Then just imagine how bad that's gonna scare the Grimm!" Yang said with a smirk.

"Still, the chance to see a creature of legends... I believe I would take that chance." Pyrrha stated.