Amatsu

A/N: Thanks to qazse for a few reactions and most of all, HUGE thanks to Insane Boy for giving me the transcript he did for Amatsu on his story of Class 1-A and a few others watching these lore videos: Monster Hunting 101. Go check that story out if you haven't and show him some love and support!

"True ruler of the storm? Does that mean it's more powerful than Kushala Daora?" Qrow asked.

The metallic dragon growled at that question. (I hate to admit, but while my tornadoes and blizzards are impressive, his control extends beyond mine. Beyond the wind. He has full command of the storm.) Ozymandias admitted.

"And it's a leviathan? I didn't know they could be two in one." Yang said.

"They're rare, but there are a few cases like that. Classification is tricky sometimes." Katana explained.

"I always thought Salem was a force of nature, so it's always shocking when we see a bunch of animals that are literal forces of nature." Hazel said.

"I really think you worry about that too much." Adam told him.

"Well, let's not delay ourselves any longer. Katana, if you'd please." Glynda said, the ice demon starting the video.

The screen started of black with the sounds of rain and thunder before a narrator began to speak. "A whisper of wind bustling by into a galeic tornado to try," The screen now showed a storm with a blimp being circled by something, "A cascade of thunder peels from on high a downpour, a trenching a waterfall in the sky," The circling beast flew up into the clouds before a torrent of water shot out where it entered and hit the blimp, "A flash of lightning a scream as they die," The blimp was seen losing control and then crashing, "Fear the living storm and thus hear it's cry," A large serpent looking creature was shown on screen before a bone chilling roar rattled the theater.

Everyone was either in awe or fear of the beast, especially after its massive roar. "Th-that thing just brought down an airship like nothing!" Ruby said fearfully.

"And that torrent of water... It was like a giant waterfall from the sky." Winter stated.

"And that roar... It sounded like pure power, alongside rushing winds." Ozpin said in shock.

"It's beautiful... but I have a feeling its even more deadly." Summer declared ominously.

"Haha. Whenever I hear that haunting call well then I get chills." Said Rage as a clip of a man saying "Their multiplying", was briefly shown. "My Fellow hunters meet Amatsu the storm dragon", said Rage. The beast in question was shown on screen a large dragon like being with a snake like body, two smaller arms on either side with long fins on them. Even bigger fins grow from it's back closer to the rear were two small leg of similar size to the arms. The head was like a normal Asian dragons with two different sized horns on top it. But the real eye catcher was the glowing part on it's body where the head met the body with electricity pouring from it. It was green in color with red flecks on it's fins. A man was shown on screen beginning to do battle with one.

"It really is beautiful." Emerald admired the creature

"Just too bad it can make giant waterfalls in the sky." Blake added fearfully.

Roman whistled. "Check out those horns and its chest, Neo. I bet those would sell for some nice cash." Roman said with a smirk.

"I hope you're not planning on poaching these monsters, Roman." Cinder said in a voice that was clearly meant as a warning.

He gulped at this. "N-no way. That'd be crazy! My criminal life is over!" He insisted nervously, whistling innocently.

"Graceful in it's monumental beauty with the power to match a living natural disaster in the truest sense the oncoming fury of it's torrential wrath is not to be underestimated. They are one of the most unique creatures to ever grace this fine world in which we hunt, lucky then are we it is a seldom seen sight rare and an enigma to the guild usually calm in nature though it take not likely to trespassers in it's aerial domain, unwitting airships find themselves at its mercy of which there is very little. When an Amatsu is enraged calming it down is a monumental task. The storm it generates directly tied to it's mood you do not want to be in the same area as an Amatsu that's got out of bed at the wrong side of the mountain" Rage declared as the Hunter fought the beast as it made massive tornadoes that put even Kushala's to shame.