Mina felt that it was something serious "Are you breaking up with me?"

"What?! No!" Chaeyoung

Mina sighed in relief "You scared me... What it is that you want to say?"

"I'm jealous with you and Jeongyeon" Chaeyoung look away "I don't like seeing you with her"

Mina softened, she expected it already but Chaeyoung never told her until now.

"Look at me Chaeyoungie..." Mina replied, she waited for Chaeyoung to look at her before she spoke again "I already told her about us"

"You did?" Chaeyoung asked in disbelief

Mina nodded "It's only you that I want to date in public"

"Wait until I come home" Chaeyoung

"You don't have to say that... I will always wait for you, no matter what" Mina

Chaeyoung smiled "Really?"

Mina nodded "Of course! I will wait until you come back..."

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!" Someone knocked on the door

"Ohw, I think that's one of my cousins..." Chaeyoung told Mina "I'll call you again later"

Mina smiled and nodded "Saranghae Chaeyoung- ah..."

Chaeyoung smiled back "And I love you more Minari"

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung chuckles "I think they're in a hurry, maybe the party has started... See you in a week"

"See you..." Mina replied before Chaeyoung press the end button

"Chaeyoung! Open up!"

And upon hearing the rush from her cousin's voice, Chaeyoung immediately get off the bed and open the door...

But what's behind that close door is a shocking scenery. Her relatives were panicking, her Mom's on the floor and having a seizure.

~~~~

It was late at night in Korea when Mina received a phone call from Chaeyoung.

"Unnie, I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung cried

"Are you crying? And why are you saying sorry? Did you do something?" Mina

"I love you Minari... You're the only one who owns my heart" Chaeyoung

"What's wrong?" Mina worriedly asked

"I can't go home soon..." Chaeyoung replied

"What do you mean you can't go back?" Mina

"I have to stay here" Chaeyoung

"What were you saying? You said you'll go back after the vacation!" Mina

"Mina, please try to understand... I can't go now" Chaeyoung

"No!" Mina hissed "I want you to be here now! Come home after the Christmas break or we're through!"

*Tooot toooot*

Another batch of tears came out from Chaeyoung's eyes. She slowly put her phone away from her ears after Mina ended their conversation.

At that same time, Chaeyoung's sitting on the hospital's hallway. Her head is on her knees and she's crying really hard.
Her Mom got another attack, and that happened just 30 hours after her first stroke...
That's when Chaeyoung knew that she have to make a choice, she wants to tell Mina... She wants her girlfriend to know everything, but Mina just closed her door for her, and this can't be known by her father or else she'll be send back home.

End of flashback

"What's your wish this Christmas?" Kai asked

"A good health for Eomma..." Chaeyoung replied

"We're wishing for that every year... I hope this time, Santa will grant our wish" Kai messed with his sisters hair "Chaeng, I was thinking of moving Eomma to Korea... I talked to her doctor, he said there's an advance treatment there that can help her got better"

"But, how about your studio?" Chaeyoung

"My business partners are actually planning to expand our company... And I think it's a great opportunity"  Kai replied "I was more worried about you... How about your job?"

"Don't worry about me, I'll go wherever you and Eomma will go" Chaeyoung

"So... It's already set then... We'll go home as soon as possible... I already fix Eomma's documents, we'll move the day after tomorrow" Kai

Chaeyoung smiled "Seems like we're going to experience new year in Korea after a long time"

~~~~

"Seungjae, we're going to eat" Mrs. Son called

Seungjae walked out of Chaeyoung's room and make his way downstairs.
Everyone is already on the dining area, Seungjae groans upon seeing her sister's fiance sitting beside Mina...
Shin was sitting on Chaeyoung's chair, and Seungjae always keep that place untouched because he knew that Chaeyoung will be back someday.

Seungjae sat on his usual spot, beside his mother. He's now sitting opposite to Mina and Shin.

"So, what were you saying again about the wedding?" Mr. Son asked Shin

"We're planning for the wedding... And before the first month of the year ends, Mina and I will get married" Shin

"That fast?!" Seungjae asked in disbelief

"Seungjae" Mrs. Son held her son's hand

"But isn't too fast?" Seungjae opposed

"It's just a wedding... It shouldn't take long time of preparation" Mr. Son replied

"We should choose a beautiful wedding dress" Mrs. Son butts in

Mina chuckles "I actually want to ask help from you Mom"

"You'll be the most beautiful bride" Her mom replied

Seungjae quickly run to his room, he lock the door. He then took his phone and dialled an unknown number.

"Hello?... Chaeyoung unnie" Seungjae