Chapter 32

Welcome ♡

"Uh, can I come in?"

Yoongi smirked and instruct him to come and Jimin did with a long gulp almost chocking as it won't go down his throat and stucking in between.

He turns around with a nervous laugh at the intense gaze located on him and scratches his nape.

"Hi?"

He blurted out awkwardly when Yoongi was not even uttering a word and staring at him with a tilting head and a raised eyebrow.

"You wanted me here?...w-why?" He stuttered, almost crying in distress as Yoongi was fucking creepily silent.

"Sit" Came a firm order in a low raspy tone.

A shiver runs through Jimin's back and he gulped in anxiety, heart drumming inside his chest and oxygen was nowhere near his body.

He hesitantly takes few small steps forward, flinching when a chuckle reached his ears and he bites his lips to look down.

Yoongi smirks in amusement at the other's perplexity and stands up.
"What's wrong? Scared? But I thought you're not scared of anyone, hm?"

Jimin shut his eyes tightly and laugh nervously. Swallowing when Yoongi come closer and grab his wrist pulling him towards the table and forcibly made him sit on the chair and Yoongi sits on the table, placing his leg on the armrest of the chair Jimin was sitting, caging him.

Jimin gasped and look at his boss in widen eyes filled with alarm.
"B-Boss-"

"Ohh, so now I'm a boss? I thought you have got a great obsession with cats? Am I right?" Yoongi looks at him intently, a sharp face was on display.

Jimin bites his lips, cheeks flaming in shame and deep humiliation.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He smirks mischievously.

"Sorry..." Jimin muttered faintly, looking down and clutching his hands together on his lap.

Yoongi's smirk faltered and his forehead slowly creased, this is not the reaction he was expecting from the dramatic male. He thought he would once again exaggerate and do something stupid.

Yoongi opens his mouth to say something to the other male who looked so miserable and dull like he's so embarrassed, he felt something going through his pit of stomach looking at the childish male who was now breathing deeply.

"Look, It's fin-" Yoongi was cut off a bit too rudely.

"DON'T FIRE ME, PLEASE!"

Jimin cried out and begged with his hands intertwined in the air and big puppy eyes brimming with tears of pleads.

Yoongi flinched at the sudden yell and look with widen eyes when Jimin starts to cry and beg in front of him.

Jimin grab Yoongi's hand and placed it in between his intertwined hands and cried loudly while chocking out.
"I'm innocent!"

"Don't fire me! I AM JUST SO LONELY! I'M NOT USED TO PEOPLE DROPPING ME HOME SO I SLEPT AND WHEN I SLEEP, I SLEEP LIKE A DRUNK BABY! FORGIVE ME, BOSS. THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN. I WON'T EVEN CALL YOU CAT, IT'S JUST I LOVE CATS AND YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ONE SO IT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH-FUCK I'M MAKING IT MORE WORSE! BUT YOU'RE NOT A CAT! YOU'RE MY BOSjskskskemrm"

Jimin's yell was muffled by Yoongi placing his hand on Jimin's mouth who was literally wailing and crying so loudly someone will mistake this and misunderstand the situation outside the door.