Chapter 18

Welcome back sweets ♡

Again 3k words! Enjoy ;)
___________

"Tae?"

The mentioned male hummed and turn to look at him.

"Take care of yourself, yeah?" Jimin says coming forwards and patted his hairs, eyes filled with pure concern.

Taehyung smile and nods, "Will do, chim. Don't worry too much and take a good rest, hm? You look exhausted"

Jimin sighs. "I can't do that even if I try knowing that you're out going through hell how can I sleep?"

Taehyung sighs and hugs him.
"Oh chim, I told you everything is fine. That man doesn't look interested at all so I don't think he will do anything tonight too"

"You never know, Tae. I am just worried"

Taehyung pulls back and smile.
"Chim, even if he wants to do it tonight. I can't stop him, he paid me for this in advance" he tried to made him understand.

"What about the interview you were thinking of going?" Taehyung sighs. "I wanted to but I'm not able to make time with this night shifts. All the interviews are early in the morning so I guess I will go after I'm done with this week"

Jimin nodded.

Taehyung looks at the time and turns towards his friend. "It's time, I have to go"

Jimin holds his hand and hugs him again. Taehyung chuckled.
"Chim~"

"I'm not going for forever!" He whined but still let the older hugs him as much as he wants.

"I know, just make sure he doesn't do anything fishy, yeah? You don't know how they trick you and then everything goes down"

Taehyung tilted his head to the side and smile sadly.
"I know them very well, hyung"

Jimin stilled but nods. "Take care"

Taehyung bid his goodbye and pick his bag, going towards the entrance of the club where the black luxurious car is waiting.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at that and went towards it. The new driver opens the door for him which Taehyung thanked him for as he looks around the car.

Jungkook sends every day a new car to pick him up from the club and everyone is worth millions of dollars and pretty luxurious.

Show off

Not knowing behind this a pure reason and concern hidden as Jungkook send new cars every day because he with the mafia leader also a rich businessman that means many enemies and rivals who can do anything to bring him down. So if their spies notice him sending the car for Taehyung to the club he always visits to meet Yoongi every day which he never did for anyone. So, they might get the idea that he's someone special to Jungkook and they can hurt him or worse kidnap him for money and clout.

Sending different cars and drivers, no one can notice that Taehyung is going for one person rather they think different businessmens are booking him for the night.

Just to ensure Taehyung's safety.

Taehyung reached the hotel and went inside, the guards that always stands at the private lift that take him towards Jungkook's private suite were there who is the one to push buttons and Taehyung just stand in the lift and wait for it to reach the top floor.

The last night incidents coming into his mind as the lift gets him closer to his destination. Heartbeat has risen as he recalls all that he did in the last night and in the morning too.