Chapter 17

Here you guys go :)

Trying to give regular updates when I still have no assignments ♡

___________

"Thank you"

Taehyung sighs as he gets his card back from the receptionist and signs the papers.

The smile that adorned his mouth never ceases as he felt the happiness and relief wash over him when he paid all the bills and the stressed of his Hyungie's treatment stopping in the middle went away entirely.

He feels light now as he knows his hyungie will get treated now and there's no tension and fear of losing his brother.

Taehyung opens the door of his brother's private room and went inside, he has a relief and delighted smile present on his face when he sat on the vacant chair beside the bed.

"Good morning, hyungie" He cheered softly.

"You might be wondering why I am here the first thing in the morning? Huh? Because I've missed you badly" Taehyung whined as he buried his face in Seokjin's neck and nuzzle his face into it.

"Although we've met yesterday your Taebear still misses you every day and every minute" he pouted and look up at his brother with an adoring smile on his face.

"Do you miss me, hyungie?" He says in a small voice and stares at his brother unmoving figure with a sigh.

"I'm really mad at you, hyung! You know I hate it when you ignore me like this...yet you do...every day. What I did that you're upset with me so much, hm? Is it-is it because of...because of my mistake of that incident?" His voice gets fragile as he pressed his face into his chest.

"Then I'm truly sorry, hyungiee~ forgive me, please...I'm so sorry, punish me, slap me do whatever you want but...b-but don't ignore me like this...please...i-it's...it's killing me from inside..." Taehyung let out sobs of hopelessness and exhaustion as he clutches Seokjin's hospital gown into his fists.

The monitor starts beeping loudly as Taehyung cries into his brother's chest, ringing the room with his sobs and-Seokjin's eyelids moves.

"I can't act stronger anymore...I can't handle all of the burden and problems...I want you back hyungie...back to protect me from everyone...I miss you...I miss you so bad" Taehyung cried into his chest.

Seokjin heartbeats fasten as monitor beeping like a broken machine while his unmoving finger stir again but all was unnoticed by badly crying Taehyung who had no idea and just went deep in his misery.

After a while, the beeping slowed down along with Taehyung's sobs as he just stays there basking in his brother's warmth laying beside him and playing with his fingers.

Taehyung look up from his chest and pouted sadly. "Sorry hyungie. I always bother you, aren't I?" He nuzzles into his neck in apology.

"But only with you, I can share all my problems because I feel safe with you and I know my hyungie would never judge me" Taehyung smile softly and placed his chin on seokjin's chest.

"I love you, hyungie. You know that, right? The best hyungie in the world. I'm so lucky, aren't I? The bestest and most handsome, huh?" Taehyung giggles lowly and tickle his chin playfully.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly. "Uff I just slept the whole night yet I feel so tired. I am so lazy"

"Or is it just because your warmth comfort me to the point I feel so relaxed and sleepy" Taehyung chuckled and placed his head on his brother's chest and close his eyes.