Chapter 10

Taehyung closes the door behind him and sighs deeply, closing his eyes and leaning his head back at the door.

"It's okay, everything will be okay. Don't panic...I did this many times, this time it's no change except the time difference...but it's for hyung." Taehyung muttered patting his chest where his heart is beating loudly and fastly.

"I just have to be strong and it will be over in no time. I can do this. It's Just for a night then I can go home and rest. It's not a big deal. Yes just...relax" Taehyung comfort himself, kept muttering reassuring words to himself while breathing in and out deeply to calm himself.

Taehyung closes his eyes and exhales, feeling a bit calm he walked forward and look around the bathroom for possible lingerie his customer may have arranged for him to wear.

He saw the fabric onto the counter and walked closer, taking the cloth in his hands, he frowned deeply.

"He wants me to wear this..?" He says in disbelief and looks through the fabric by hanging it in front of his face in the air.

What he had imagined when Jungkook told him to change his clothes is the revealing lingerie that was useless because they always have only thin straps that cover nothing in his body and leave so many rashes on his sensitive skin because of the roughness-but he sure as hell didn't imagine a white button-up shirt which is so soft and extra-large with silk underwear and not a lace one, it can fully hide his private body parts and the one he usually wears.

Why the man wants him to wear something which is not revealing at all? Is this a mistake?

Taehyung knitted his eyebrows. "The guy sure is weird"

He sighs and look at the shirt again and just decided to wear, it's not like there's anything else in the bathroom he can find which is close to lingerie.

Meanwhile, the young mafia in the room just stand near the big window and stare outside with no emotion on his face. The scared face on the dancer had him boiling in anger and frustration with his self.

He doesn't fucking know how to make him not afraid of the mafia, but he keeps failing and that provoked him.

Jeon never fails. It's his rule and the fact that had him always proud and overconfident on himself.

The fact that the world is just scared of his name is too prideful for the mafia. He had killed many people in his life, run many illegal business that the police had not any idea and they won't know about it either ever and this matter, the dancer whom he can't even think of scaring, whom he doesn't want to scare, for whom he wants to learn to be gentle once in his life-whom he wants to show the different side of him-not the Jeon one, he wants to be Jungkook for him.

And the reality that he can't get a grip on himself and kept letting the dangerous and dark Jeon out instead of what he planned to learn to be a gentle Jungkook is making him mad and frustrated.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and gritted his teeth, wanting to punch the wall so hard but he doesn't want to scare the already afraid dance-

"Uh-huh. No Jeon---he's not just a dancer. He is Kim Taehyung aka someone you are doing all this bullshits!" Jungkook throws his head back and pull out a cigarette from his pocket, plucking the stick in between his lips and pull open the lighter but stop suddenly in thought.

Every single person in the club smokes and Taehyung had been sleeping with a lot of men...inhaling a lot of smoke and must not like the smell, it must irritate him

Jungkook looks down at the lighter for a second and closes it after, looking at the smokestack and frowned.

"He must don't like cigarette either if he doesn't drink..." Jungkook crushed the stick in his hand and flick it outside of the window and turn back to stare around the luxurious suite.