Chapter 41

"Good morning, hyungieee!!"

The mentioned male turns back and smiles as he sees his baby bear running up to him with his messy bed hair and in an oversized hoodie.

"Morning, Taebear" Jin chuckled as Taehyung jumps up to him and kiss his cheeks.

Taehyung giggles as he gives his brother his morning kisses.

"Gets down, Tae. I need to finish this" Jin patted his back as Taehyung obeyed him and plopped down, and jump up to the counter.

"What are you making?" Taehyung asked peeking at what was on the stove.

"Pancakes," Jin said flipping the pancake and then placing it on the plate.

"Go and wake up appa," Jin told Taehyung who nodded and excitedly run up to the stairs to barged into his father's room.

"APPA!" Taehyung yelled as he jumps on his father's sleeping figure and giggles as he hears groans.

"Wake up, appa!" Taehyung shakes him awake only to get a shoving in response.

"Tae go away! For fuck sake!" The older male grunts sleepily and gets inside the duvet to save himself from his naughty son's antics.

Taehyung sits on his kness and folded his arms on his chest and raised his eyebrows. "So you're not waking up?"

Silence.

"Are you sure, appa?" He said in a warning tone.

"Fine then, hyungie's pancakes are all mine now!" Saying this the giggly younger runs back to the door.

The older instantly sits on the bed.
"Food you say?" He murmured sleepily.

Taehyung giggles. "Yes! If you don't come in five minutes then all is mine!" He ran away after that.

The older man grumbled and unwillingly stands up to go to the bathroom to fresh up.

Seokjin was placing the dishes when Taehyung jumps on his back and starts giggling making the older roll his eyes and sighs.

"Taebear? What did I tell you about jumping on me?" He said in a stern voice making the younger pouts.

"But I love it, hyung! You always caught me!" The younger exclaimed.

Seokjin sighs but he had a small smile on his face, although he realizes how much he's been spoiling his little bear but his one small giggle melts his heart and he can't help but let him do whatever he wants.

Seokjin adored his little brother as well as he's very much protective over him. Knowing about his special condition seokjin always worry for his brother's future and about his happiness.

He wouldn't allow anyone hurting his baby brother in any way, he's been protecting him till now and he will till the end of his last breath.

He and his father had vowed to their mother and wife that they will always protect their family's little fluff ball.

He won't dare break it.

Seokjin pinched his brother's cheeks and pull it hard. "You naughty little bean. Now that you got your diploma, what are you thinking of doing?" He asked as their father joins them.

"Um...I don't know...but I think I will either apply for a job or continue the study. Maybe take courses or something. I've not thought about that" Taehyung said with an unsure tone.