Chapter 40

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2021 first update ♡

"Welcome on your first day, petal" Jungkook smiles as he looks up with fond eyes to his precious love who was holding two cups of teas in his hands closing the door with his legs.

"Thank you" The younger smiles softly.

Jungkook pulls his chair back a bit when Taehyung placed the cups on the table and patted his thighs when Taehyung stares at him.

Jungkook smirks seeing the blush slowly coating his cheeks and a shy smile taking his features.

"Come on, petal. Not like it's the first time you're gonna sit on my lap" He grabs his delicate hands and softly pulls him towards himself and made him sits on his lap.

Taehyung squirm to get comfortable and smiles when Jungkook hugs him from the back and digging his face in his neck.

"Good morning, pup" He greeted in his neck making the latter chuckle at him.

"Morning" Taehyung grab his arms that were around his waist and caressed it with his thumbs.

"How did you sleep last night?" Jungkook placed his chin on his shoulder and tilt his head to look at his beauty.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "You were with me almost the whole night, Jungkook" He looks back at him with a raised eyebrow.

"We were on a video call, it's not the same as being actually there and holding you close to me and kissing you and cuddling you all, you know" Jungkook reasoned out.

Taehyung chuckled and ruffles the older's hairs. "You wouldn't let me sleep by your constant whining, you idiot. Just for what? A kiss that I forgot to give you before going inside?" He said amusingly.

Jungkook huffed. "Don't remind me of that. I freaking waited for you to turn around and run back to me to kiss me with an extra peck for forgetting about it but what I got? A goodbye wave in return?!" The mafia leader was upset since last night.

Taehyung rolls his eyes once again.
"Jungkook, I'm not going anywhere. You could've kissed me later too but noooo you've to whine for about three freaking hours on a video call that I did a sin for leaving you without your kiss" He grabs the steaming cups and gave one to Jungkook who didn't accept it and instead huffed in his neck.

Taehyung sighs and facepalmed himself loudly. "Aish!" He placed it back on the table and turn a bit to sit sideways on Jungkook's lap who he now noticed was pouting with a frown etched on his face.

Taehyung shakes his head at the grown-up child who gets upset because for not getting proper attention from his petal and whining when Taehyung unintentionally ignored him.

He cups his cheeks and squeezes them with his own pouty face. "Jungkook you need to learn that mistakes happen in a relationship and you've to understand that I didn't do that intentionally!" He squeezes then harder making Jungkook try to free his face.

 "Jungkook you need to learn that mistakes happen in a relationship and you've to understand that I didn't do that intentionally!" He squeezes then harder making Jungkook try to free his face