Chapter 58

Hi! Thank you guys for writing kind, encouraging words on my message board. It means so much to me 🥺 I love you so much💜

New record! 11.6k words! Take it as a gift for your undying support towards me. Enjoy!

_________

Jimin was sitting on his bed, his hands on one another on his lap, still trembling a little along with his whole core.

His eyes are sore, stinging, and are red and swollen from crying endlessly, his face going pink from muffling his sobs to not alert the younger in the other room.

Tears were still rolling down his cheek but only with silent hiccups that are shaking his shoulder.

Overall, he looked messed up.

Jimin has been trying to control his emotions, trying to calm his heart which had been so heavy and painful from the tons of guilt and remorse bubbling in it, like lava that's gonna burst out anytime and will ruin everything in its toll.

He sniffles, hands reaching up to his face and harshly rubbing his face, head still down to the floor as the headache was pulsing painfully in his head from crying too much.

He's tired, wanted to give up because truthfully, this guilt is eating him up from inside.

It was already eating him up from inside that he was hiding to be in a relationship with not the businessman only but a mafia boss also knowing very well how much only the word of it makes the younger uncomfortable and now this one just worsened his situation, where he just had to see the most awful step Taehyung has to go through.

The betrayal of a lover who loves him genuinely.

Who knew about the younger's feat yet hides the most important reality of his personality, his identity.

This will crush Taehyung and Jimin fears that day when he will find out, he doesn't know how will he manage to heal the broken Taehyung once again.

He prefers bitterly to never had encountered the lover of his best friend being Korea's one of the strongest and vicious mafia leaders.

He dreads to be put in this situation where he finds no way to get out of this other than losing his most beloved relationships which had the terror brimming in his gut.

He cried his agony out because right now crying seems to be the only solution to his heavy heart as there's nothing he could do to weaken the pain a bit but to cry it out.

Rings...

Jimin startled from being deep in his saddening thoughts when a ringtone blared in the room beside him where his phone was placed on the nightstand, he sniffles and wipes his tears with the back of his hands.

He reaches ahead to picks it up and looks at the caller id, an uncertain breath fleeing his mouth when he saw who it was.

LOML🐱❤ calling...

He didn't pick up, kept eyeing at the name he saved his boyfriend's number without any emotions in his eyes. He was too emerged in trying to calm his sobs and somehow makes his voice more hearable to see it halting after a while.

He stands up and shuffles towards the window, eyes looking outside and staring at the night rush from the protection of his room where he feels more suffocated yet somehow it was comforting him.

His phone starts ringing again, the vibration buzzes in his palm.

Jimin stares at it again and sighs aloud, closing his eyes for a brief second before he picked it up this time and placed the phone on his ear, a reckless voice chimed instantly in his ears.