Chapter 68

Our birthday boy ♡

A long 13.3k chapter to compensate my two weeks absence. Enjoy!

______________________

The sun rays seep through the see-through white curtains around the balcony's slightly open door, the storm from last night finally calmed sometime in the early morning and comes with beautiful shades of rainbows and sunshine that took away the freezing coldness from last night and gives a warm amazing weather, enough to not sweat but not feel cold either.

The calm wind was still whirling around the country also lightly touching the curtain and making them sway prettily and letting the sunshine creeps into the dimly lit room.

It was early afternoon, The low chuckles and sweet giggles were mumbling around the quiet room where two figures were bundled up in the center of the bed surrounding by the thick blanket to warm along with their body warmth.

The mischievous hands roaming on the insides of Taehyung's shirt, well Jungkook's shirt but whatever comes with Jungkook belongs to him so anyways, the curious naughty hands had been constantly rubbing around his sensitive belly and shivering thighs as goosebumps rising in his responsive body only for Jungkook's touch.

"Baby! Stop, it's ticklish" Taehyung whining but not long after jerking a bit and then giggling and the tickling sensation, though Jungkook's intention wasn't to tickle his petal, he desires to rub his palm over the newly discovered soft stomach area of his lover which he can't help but rub around all over instinctively.

It's not he didn't know his lover owns the softest belly but now that nothing is restraining him from touching his petal however he wants and whenever he can he couldn't help but swell with pride in himself for getting this lucky to have the most beautiful man in the world inside and out for himself.

He's proud of himself.

"Kookie!" Taehyung whining again, his hand was around Jungkook's who refuse to listen to anything which is to his disadvantage and turning deaf ears to his petal's constant whining but just closing his eyes, having his face tucked his Taehyung's neck, letting those deep giggles swelling his heart with adoration while one hand under his lover's head working as a pillow and the other one busy with rubbing his palm over the softest meat, occasionally pushing in it to feel the fluffiness there.

Taehyung's grip was strong but not enough to match with Jungkook's strength to push his hands away from wandering all over his body though he doesn't mind it at all that the warmness of Jungkook's wide palm was rubbing his skin all over but he sure as hell minds the tickling the mafia unconsciously making him feel.

"It's ticklish, baby!" Taehyung pouts, no longer can hold his sensitiveness and saying in his most pitiful tone to catch his lover's unresponsive attention.

Jungkook hummed, nuzzling his nose in Taehyung's neck, letting his lips open slightly to give him a warm loving kiss around his lower neck.

"Bad one or a good one?" Jungkook's deep hoarse tone vibrating in Taehyung's neck making the latter gasp silently at the sensation it left on over his beating heart.

Taehyung took a few moments to answer this cautiously, if he says it's a bad one, Jungkook will most probably panic and check if there's anywhere he hurts him but since it wasn't that hard of the rubbing he won't panic that much but still, he doesn't want to make him worried for anything.

And if he says it's a good one then his mischievous, naughty boyfriend won't stop until he's not satisfied with playing around with the fatness around his body which was not much at all just a few places but as thinking of his ticklish body he can't handle even a Lil bit of it.