Chapter 20

Lol, I'm so sorry for the last chap rambling. I was so cranky. I usually don't do that but I guess I had a bad day and seeing the reads made me more upset and I ramble.

Thank you for the lovely and encouraging comments, I appreciate it a lot. It was the reason I decided to write and update today ♡♡

Uwu enjoy! 💜

_______________

Jungkook smile as he played with Taehyung's hair who's letting out small puffs from his slightly open mouth as he already slept when Jungkook come back from the balcony.

Jungkook's been sitting there and watching him sleep while playing with his hairs. His petal is too beautiful to even when he sleeps like a baby and hugging the pillow tightly, his cheeks squishing on the pillow, his plump lips pouting and fists clenching the blanket up to his neck tightly.

Jungkook bends down and kissed his squished up cheeks softly as he patted his head and grab his fingers and played with the long, slim and delicate fingers.

He let Taehyung take a small nap before the foods come besides he doesn't have the heart to wake the panda baby up at the moment.

"You're too adorable, petal. It hurts my heart" Jungkook sighs as he again bend down and this time peck his head, he doesn't know why but he loves kissing Taehyung's head and playing with his fluffy hairs.

Jungkook looks up when the knock was heard and look down at Taehyung setting up the blanket to cover his one slightly bare leg that's poking from under the blanket and went to open the door.

"Your dinner, sir" two waiters were there and a manager who smiles as he says.

Jeon glance at his guard.
"Did you checked it?"

The guard nodded. "Yes, boss. I was there all the time when they were making it. Nothing suspicious"

Jeon nods and step aside, letting the waiters and manager come inside and went towards the bed while the workers set the foods on the coffee table there.

The waiter was doing their work when one of the male's eyes landed on the small sleeping figure on the bed. He nudges his partner and pointed at the angel sleeping and the other waiter glance at it.

Jeon noticed.

Both sneaky waiters who were taking a sneaky glance at Taehyung got startled and flinched back badly at the hard and deep booming voice rings in their ears.

"Eyes down! Lower your gaze before I pull it out of your socket!"

Jeon glared hardly at them as he stands possessively and protectively in front of them blocking their vision to set on his sleeping petal.

The waiters widen their eyes and bowed deeply and hurriedly did their works. The manager bowed before going apologizing for the waiters' behaviour.

"Make sure they are out of the hotel's residence before you lose your job, is that clear?" Jeon ordered and the manager nodded.

"You won't see them again, sir. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Jeon didn't answer and shut the door and locked it, turning back to see his petal stirring and rolling on the bed as he slowly opens his doe eyes.

"What happened? Why were you angry?.... Oh shit! I slept. I'm sorry" Taehyung was murmuring sleepily, not focusing when he realizes he's not at home rather at work where he slept without the care in the world.

Jungkook chuckled when Taehyung quickly sits up and was going to stand up when Jungkook stops him.
"Sit there. I ordered food."

Taehyung nodded. "Fine, go ahead. Eat it. I'll wait here"