Chapter 59

I am so sorry! It took me days to update! I apologize deeply from my heart! Thanks for being so kind and patient with me 🥺♥️

New record! 12.6k words! I can at least give longer chapters if I am taking time to update! So enjoy! ♡

Here take my truck of tissues you'll need it. 👀

________________

Beep...beep...beep...beep...

Fingers stirred slightly, toes move under the white cotton sheet, chest heaving up and down a bit too quickly for a normal heart rate, eyeballs moving left to right as sweat forming on the unconscious male's pale forehead.

The heart monitor beeped loudly, it's getting quicker by passing minutes as a trail of sweat trickle down the older male's temple.

Hands kept shaking, trying, preparing it hard to move as it feels all numb, his body felt all numb as a nightmare run through the coma patient's unconscious mind.

Everything-Everything running back to his mind of that day from where it was his last day to see the earth with his own eyes and breathes in the fresh air of nature.

The day everything was snatched from the once loving happy family.

The day's happening played in the mind of Kim Seokjin who was laid on the hospital mattress, his body stirring occasionally, heart rate worsening to high speed. His mouth opening just a slit of it and loud breaths coming out of it.

The starting off day of the nightmare played in his mind like a movie where Taehyung came running to jump on his back when he was making breakfast to the usual bickering of the father and the youngest adorable son to their movie marathon where he noticed his father's unusual stiffness and decided to talk out with him.

Everything played vividly under his closed eyes when he coaxes his father to tell him about his stressed-up mind.

"Jin...I am scared"

"Why appa? What's wrong?" Seokjin asked, sitting beside his father on the bed in his room, talking in a low voice so their little one outside couldn't hear it.

Mr. Kim sighed loudly and shakes his head, rubbing his face aggressively as he dug his nook of arms in his thighs.

"I did a terrible mistake, Jin-ah...I-I don't know how to fix it now..." His father shakily breathes as he covers his face. "I am so ashamed of myself"

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, worry taking over his features as he saw his father on the verge of crying and quickly sit closer to rubs his back soothingly.

"You're scaring me, appa...what happened? Please tell me, I am here to help you..." The older said comfortingly.

The older male uncovered his face and looks up to his eldest son and that's where Seokjin notices the tears brimming in his father's eyes and it worried him greatly.

"Appa" he called out sadly.

"I am sorry, Jin-ah...I am so sorry... I failed...I failed as an f-father" The tears slowly roll down the father's cheeks as he looks down and shakes his head in shame.

"I broke your mother's promise...I disappointed her...she must be so upset with me right now" A broken sob leaving the older's mouth who was crushed.

Seokjin had a deep frown, the fear slowly creeping into his heart and concern evident in his face at seeing the state of his father who looked ao broken and shattered to beyond repair.