Chapter 11

Jungkook glances up from the laptop towards the bed where the small lump could be seen.

The mafia squinted his eyes to look closely if Taehyung is sleeping yet or not and when he saw the close eyes of the dancer he shut his laptop and sighs.

Finally, after a lot of nagging Taehyung sleeps, the mafia was so close to pull his gun out and threaten the dancer sleeping at the bed to rest or he will shoot him but of course, control his instincts and kept ignoring him and taking deep breaths to calm himself, because the stupid heart of his couldn't accept the desperateness of his to make Taehyung rest at any cost without scaring him.

Jungkook stands up and walks towards the bed, sitting at the edge of it where Taehyung was facing him and remove the strand of hairs from Taehyung's eyes to look at him.

Jungkook was drowned by the beauty of the male, so breathtakingly gorgeous even without any effort. From his big lashes that rested on the apple of his cheeks to his cute long nose which is connected to the bread soft cheeks of the sleeping male which is squished against the pillow to his full plump lips.

Everything about him is so magical and perfect even the flaws of his that are present on his face, from his pimples to his bruises to the cuts on different parts of his feature. Everything about him is so real and vulnerable.

It makes the mafia growl in protectiveness as his eyes trail down to his neck where he had kissed before, the skin was so rough when his lips touched the deeps bruises and scratches of the irritated skin of his neck cause by not taking care of the marks and applying chemicals on it.

Taehyung must be in so much pain when he put the medicine on it, it boils his blood that someone has hurt him that bad.

Jungkook pulls out his phone from his pant pocket, opening the camera and with utmost care and gentleness he could muster he tilted his chin up to reveal his neck snapping the picture of the gruesome marks and saved it in his phone.

He caressed his cheeks, having the urge to lean down and peck the sleeping male's nose softly and no one can stop the mafia, so he did it smiling afterwards when Taehyung unconsciously whined and turn the other way.

Jungkook chuckled at the way Taehyung curled his body looking so small and innocent, it swells the mafia's heart into something that the male liked it a bit too much.

He starts to understand what is happening and dare someone who can stop him from drowning into this more, he won't deny that tingle that he always felt whenever he saw Taehyung because Jungkook loves this feeling.

The mafia's eyes sparkle as he sees the male sleeping, gently patting his head and bending down to kiss his hairs.
"Sleep tight-petal"

Jungkook loves the way the name roll out of his tongue, it fits perfect for Taehyung, he is his petal. So breathtaking and enchanting, so fragile to the touch, so beautiful at the look and so perfect from the outside-but deeply hiding the creases that are known as emotional scars from inside its beauty and that's what the mafia wants to find out.

______________

Taehyung sighs as he opens his eyes, squinting at the brightness that hit his face, frowning because he never opens the windows in his room so why the room is so bright.

Head too sleepy to register anything when he moves, again frowning at the fact that when the hell his bed becomes this fluffy soft and comfortable.

Then he remembers last night and instantly wakes up, sitting on the bed and looking around the room, locating the other male who was adjusting his shirt collar in front of the mirror when his eyes landed on him through the mirror and he turns back.