Chapter 69

Hi! ♡ Hope you guys are doing well.

This is almost 12k words chap so enjoy!

[Picture credits to original owners]

___________________

After the news of Sam's missing Jeon cuts the call, a smirk forming over his mouth.

The almost midnight moon shining over their faces when Jungkook dropped Taehyung home, standing there and hugging the younger warmly as the mafia kisses his head

"Take care" Taehyung hummed in acknowledgment, nuzzling his face in Jungkook's neck and smiles fondly in there.

"If you find anything suspicious, immediately call me, ok?" Taehyung pulls away slightly and nodded his head.

"I will" He pecks his lips sweetly.

"Be careful" Taehyung said lastly before he went inside the house and wave towards Jungkook who smiles with his twinkling eyes, always filled with tenderness for his petal.

Jeon went away after he made sure Taehyung locks the door and was settle inside.

The next time the car stops in front of the headquarters, an average building, the car door swang open by the guard, and Jeon steps out of it, clad in his formal suit, veiny arms showing as the sleeves of the coat were pushed up, tattoos on display as he buttons up his coat and walks inside the tall building.

Taking the lift he was taken on the top floor and when it opens he was entered into a grand section, everyone presents their turn their heads around when the lift ding opens, revealing their leader as they all bowed at him when he steps out of the lift.

"What's the emergency" he spoke, loud and clear, tone deep and demanding respect with a dominant aura.

Half the people there were of his gang and the other half was of Kim's gang, now their teams were working together, Kim Namjoon was present there as well.

He comes forward and Jeon accepted his presence with a nod in acknowledgment.

"Did you send Sam to the mission privately?" Kim asked, his hands were inside his pants while he was staring at Jeon in front of him, both stands tall and dominating, eye to eye and holding no submission in their dark sharp eyes.

Jeon's eyes stare around the room, looking at each person with his searching eyes, scanning around for nothing particular as he just observes. His eyes land on Hoseok was bending down on the desk with his eyes stuck to his hacking laptop, where he was waiting for any signal from the spy of Jeon's gang aka his boyfriend, Samin smith.

But unfortunately, there was none.

After a while of scanning his dark eyes around the room he spoke. "Yes," Jeon nodded, his chin high and aura powerful.