Chapter 42

THANK YOU FOR 88K READS!! THIS IS INSANE. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH ♡♡

A long chap for y'all bunnies! My loves 🌷

___________________

Taehyung was settling his shirt and looking at his messed up self in the mirror.

His hairs were everywhere, his few of the shirt buttons were open, his neck has few pink blotches decorating his cleaned skin and his face, damn his eyes had few pleasurable tears and his lips were swollen and dark pink.

Overall, Taehyung looked like a whole mess.

A beautiful mess if you think like a certain mafia who was standing at the doorway, leaning on the wall with folded arms and staring at his treasure with a soft loving smile and his eyes that were the warmest and softness dripping from it.

He was damn whipped for his petal but who's complaining?

Taehyung was brushing his hairs when Jungkook walks closer to him and stands behind him, looking at his petal through the mirror and slowly sneaks his arms around his waist.

Taehyung was already red from the earlier happenings and seeing the other male staring at him like he holds his whole world and owns his every being-Taehyung was getting butterflies in his stomach.

"Such a beautiful mess" Jungkook commented and tilted his head a bit to kiss his neck softly.

Taehyung blushed spread till his neck and he looks down.

Jungkook chuckled and turns his petal around and take the brush from his hand. "Let me make you presentable as I was the one to make this pretty mess, hm? It's my duty to take care of it now" he said softly and starts to make Taehyung's hairs.

The latter keeps gazing up at him with a soft smile as Jungkook was concentrated on making his hairs, his heart skipping a beat at Jungkook's every gesture.

At this rate, he feels like it will stop beating if it keeps skipping beats after every second he spends with his Jungkook.

His Jungkook. The way it sounds so delightful and perfect makes the latter smiles wider as he admires his boyfriend.

"You're staring, pup. It's rude to stare at your boss, someone said the same thing to me" Jungkook glance at him as he placed the brush back at the countertop in his bathroom which was located in his office.

Taehyung blushed but keeps his head up as he muttered teasingly.
"Can't help when my boss looks so attractive doing things like this"

Jungkook smirked and leans closer to his face and whisper teasingly.
"Oh really?" He touched his neck with the back of his hand where the soft marks of Jungkook's were present and tap it softly.

"Do I also look attractive when I do these things to you, hm?" Jungkook said huskily, leaning down to kiss his neck sensually exactly on top of one of the marks, a smirk never left his face rather it widens when Taehyung got flustered and looks away with a shy bashful smile.

"Is it yes?" He further teased, chuckling when he received a slap on his chest and a small whine from the other who was now hiding his face in his hands.

Jungkook pulls him closer by his waist and pecks his hands that were hiding his face. "Show me your blushing face," he asks, a happy adoring smile on his face.

Taehyung shakes his head but Jungkook did the work himself and pull his hands away to reveal his tomato face and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"So pretty," He said lovingly, nuzzling his face into his cheek.