Chapter 45

The longest chapter of the book. 4.7k words, lol.

"Petal!" Jungkook rushed after the mentioned male who was hurriedly going towards the exit of the beach without looking back.

Taehyung halted in his steps when Jungkook grabs his wrist and pulls him back to him with a frowning face.

"What happened? Where are you going?" He asked in concern, the cold wind rushing past them.

"I-I had to go now, J-Jungkook. We-We will talk later" Taehyung said in his shaky voice and that when the mafia male noticed his glossy fear-filled eyes.

"No, I won't let you go until you won't tell me the reason" Jungkook argued, he didn't like the way his petal looked scared and vulnerable.

"Jungkook! Let me go! I-I had to see my hyungie! If...If anything happens to him...I-I won't be able to live! He-He got an-got an attack and d-doctor ask me to be there to talk about his c-condition...and If-If I won't go now! No! I had to be there! I-I had to see my hyung...he..he...can't do this to me! He can't leave me!" Taehyung starts crying, squirming in Jungkook's tight hold, mumbling stuttered words in his fear of losing his brother.

Jungkook blinked as he heard each and every word of his petal. "Your hyung?" He asked stunned at the mention of the unknown male.

"Yes! Let me go! Jungkook! My hyungie needs me! He-He's calling for me! I can-I can hear him! I had to go to h-hospital!" Taehyung sobbed, harshly pulling himself from Jungkook, his face was all red at the intensity of anxiety in him and his eyes kept dropping tears after tears in grief.

"Fine! I will take you there!" Jungkook said firmly, seeing the state of his petal, he chooses to cooperate and do whatever his petal wants as long as he can see that smiley peaceful face again.

But he won't let him be alone in this situation and this condition. He will be there with him and holds him back to his senses.

Taehyung wasn't in any way in his awareness, he was only panicking. His hyung got an attack and he doesn't know what to think after this, his mind went blank and his heart beats like a broken machine.

He was utterly terrified.

"I want to go!" Taehyung clawed at Jungkook's hand, trying to lose his hold on his wrist so he can go.

But Jungkook was persistent, there's no way he will let his petal go alone when he knows the enemies are following them and putting their eyes on them and when they already know and see Taehyung.

He can't risk it.

"Let's go, I will take you there." Jungkook steps forward and cups the crying Taehyung's cheek and caressed it softly.

"Calm down, petal. Everything will be fine" he said softly and pats his head.

Taehyung looks up at him with teary eyes. "My...H-Hyungie...Jungkook" he called out in misery.

Jungkook was not aware of a thing who this 'hyungie' was but one thing was clear that he meant everything to Taehyung by the way he was so frightened and crying in anguish.

"Come with me. Tell me the hospital name" Jungkook drags him towards his car, wrapping his arms around his shoulder and pulling him closer to his side as they walk towards his car.

He was standing in the way as shielding his petal that if anyone even tries to make any move, nothing happens to his precious.

He quickly took him inside the car and gestures towards his guards something for them to distract the enemy somehow so they don't follow them anymore.