Chapter 12

Look at these cuddly babies 🤧the best trio and the cutest maknae line uwu ♡

The boot heels clicking on the tiled floor of the office building of the dangerous mafia as he walks graciously with head high up while his posture just screams power and dominance while eyes glaring in authority if to come too close.

Eyes cold and hard as he glances around his surroundings, observing everything as to what looks suspicious or unnecessary to be there while all his workers bowed their heads in respect and also in fear of looking into their boss eyes or doing one thing wrong because in the business if one mistake means you're fire and no place for any excuses to put.

"Mr Jung" The mention male looks up from his work and walk towards his boss in the company and also in the mafia. "Yes sir"

"Come to my office" saying that Jungkook walks insides his office and sit on his swirling chair as the other male followed him.

"I send a picture to you. Go and ask the specialist about what should be prescribed for the marks that can heal fast and is less painful to apply" Jungkook said pointing his pen at him as he looks at him with a hard glare.

"And if it still hurt my petal to the point it brings tears in his eyes then consider tomorrow the last day of yours and that doctor's life in this world, understood?" The male gulped and nodded his head instantly.

"Don't worry, Jeon. Your order is my command. I will find the best consultant and get the medicine until tonight" Junghyung said with determination and left after bowing his head.

Jungkook took off his coat as he starts working on his laptop for a while until the evening when he gets the call of his mafia workers.

"Sir, we got the male you asked for" His worker informed making a satisfied smirk to pull on the mafia's mouth.

"Where is he?"

"We locked him in the basement of the mansion" Jungkook lean back on his chair and hummed.

"Perfect, I am coming"

As the call cut off, Jungkook's eyes darken as his fist clenched while he glared at nothing.

"Now it's time to have some fun"

And Jeon smirked excitedly.

___________

Jimin opens the door just as he heard the knocked and pull Taehyung in a tight hug as he sighs in relief when he felt the younger in his arms safe and sound.

"Tae, you-you okay?" Jimin pulls and starts scanning him, still holding his arms as to support him knowing the male won't be able to stand properly but to his utter confusion Taehyung just smile and hug the panicked male instead.

"Calm down, Chim. I am fine" Taehyung rub his back and drag him inside the house.

Jimin was going to hold his back to pull him inside when Taehyung shakes his head at the panic and concern male and walk inside.

"You can walk?" Jimin asks in disbelief, never in his 3 years of working as prostitution did Jimin saw him walking on his own after sleeping with those bastards.

Taehyung smile and nodded. "I said I am fine, Chim"

"Tae..." Jimin let out as he sits beside his best friend and caressed his hair in concern as his eyes still scanning him worriedly.

"You look...not tired at all. What happened?" Taehyung sighs and looks down. "I don't know either"

"Huh? What do you mean? Wasn't you go for...you know" Taehyung look at him and nodded, understanding the male.