𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍

nick and isla had become inseparable and everyone could see it

nick and isla had become inseparable and everyone could see it. there were bets made on how long it would last, so far gwen was winning.
the young couple moved through the derelict streets in search of entertainment away from the apartment they shared. nick was pulling a slow isla along the concrete with her shoes dragging across the concrete, ruining the rubber of the soles.
"nick!" a voice shouted distracting the two from there alone time, even if that was all the time, "we need your help man."
"uhh sure grizz, be right there."
nick began pulling isla in the other direction,
"isla isnt gonna wanna see this."
nick let go of isla's hand, "do you want me to walk you back or?"
"no im fine nick, go help. ill be ok"
sighing, nick placed the palms of his hands on the girls small cheeks and weaved his fingers through the hair at the nape of her neck.
"please be safe, i-" isla cut nick off by kissing him with a force.
"i know, i love you too my sweet boy." she grinned up at the boy causing him to pull her in for another kiss before they went separate ways.

——————————————————

isla was laying on the couples shared bed reading a book to pass time when nick ran into the room and straddled her. he began kissing her softly which increasingly turned rougher before he eventually pulled away.
"i love you."
"i love you too, i told you earlier."
"you didnt let me say it."
"you didnt need to."
"i wanted to," he smiled at her "youre so pretty, my girl."
"we're such a cliche" she said smiling at him.
"its poetic, in a way"
"how is it poetic Nick?"
"youre the sweet flower and im the serpent on top of it"
"if youre quoting shakespeare, its under it"
"not in this position love"
"can you put on the record i like?"
"of course i can sweetheart," he said kissing her lightly before moving off of her to put on the vinyl record player "come here love, we need to dance."
"i dont think need is the word you should use nick, you want us to."
"no, i need it like i need air. need my sweet girl close to me, to love me."
she smiled and went to nick, being pulled into his embrace when they slowly started to sway into the night. isla wish she could be immortalised in the tranquility and love that was in the room that night.

 isla wish she could be immortalised in the tranquility and love that was in the room that night

hi, i know its been a while. im doing my alevels as im in year 13, so im incredibly busy all the time as i want to go to a good uni.
hopefully ill update soon, ill try to write before going to bed at night to not take away any revision time.
hopefully you still want to read this and like it.
bye,
- caitlin