𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙

tw mention of guns

tw mention of guns

after the in the cafeteria, everyone began to look for leadership and gain some kind of normalcy again. the town was asked to come back together in the church for a meeting called by allie. Sitting in a pew, nick has his arm around ilsa's shoulders as she sat playing with his hand, a habit she had picked up over these past few weeks that they have been stuck together in the town they had woken up in. they all sat in silence as allie walked in with the guard behind her.

"um, in the name of my i'm taking over the responsibility of keeping us all safe... um of reinstating and enforcing the rules that she established. all of the things that made this place work. is there anyone that objects?" no one answered, only quiet mutterings were heard across the church, "okay. new work lists will be posted this afternoon. um... starting immediately, i'm going to be confiscating all guns. every last one. we're gonna find who killed her."

allie walked out if the Church after she finished addressing the town, everyone slowly began piling out of the Church after allie had left. Nick pulled isla towards their home, walking ahead of the crowd that was bound to pass by them.

"nick?"

"yeah baby?"

"do you think everyone is going to be alright?"

"i think that we can only hope, but what i do know is that me and you are going to be ok and we will be together."

"you're sure?"

"i promise you; i will keep us together."

a knock on the door came later in the afternoon, grizz had already texted nick and told him that they had to check for guns which they both agreed to. the guard coming into the small, cosy apartment which the couple had customised. they had to turn the apartment upside down, even though they were pretty sure they would come up empty handed which they did.

"we can put it back if you guys need us to." luke said as they finished searching.

"no, it's fine. you guys need to continue collecting guns from the others." isla said, opening the door to let the four boys out.

"see you later guys." they all said goodbye.

"come on sweetness, it's time to clean." nick said as he picked isla up and threw her over his shoulder and went back into their room.

𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟺