𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚠𝚘

                "come one then, sweetheart," Nick shook Isla awake, "I'm serious Is. We've got to do stuff."
"I don't wanna Nick." Isla grumbled from underneath the white, thick duvet they had on their shared bed.
The two teens had a complex game they played, where they both physically do couple things like kiss and hold hands yet neither made a move to make it official, and it was beginning to drive both of them insane. The two teens had not done anything overly intimate, yet the tension was thick enough to choke any other person who was in the same room as the two.

"Isla. Princess. Baby girl. Love. Come onnnnn." Nick whined, pulling at the weighted sheet over his, what he would call, lover.
"Nick do we really have to?" Isla now whined as the bright light of the sun hit her pale face. Her green eyes closed as she was not used to the sudden change, Nick took the opportunity to press a kiss to her lips which made her smile softly.
"Yes. Now, up or I'll hit you with a pillow."
"You wouldn't dare."
"Oh really?" Nicks tone was teasing.
"Yea-" Islas response was cut off by the soft pillow hitting her face with a smack.

———————————————

"Right balance yourself Is come onnnnn"
"Sorry sorry." Isla said as she giggled from her place on Nick's shoulders.
"Isla you can 100% reach that apple, love"
"I dunno seems pretty far Nicky" Isla said as she stretched her arm further and tried to grab it.

However as Isla went to pull the apple she lost balance and fell forward. Luckily Nick had the chance to catch her from falling to the ground and pulled her into his chest.
"Oh my god are you okay?" Nick asked as he held her tightly.
"I'm fine Nick. Can we just go please?"
"Yeah- uh of course"

———————————————

"Nick?"
"Yeah?"
"What do you thinks gonna happen to us in here?" Isla asked as both her and Nick looked at the stars
"Well, I don't know. If we're stuck here, it's me and you through it all babe."
"But we're not even together?" "Then date me." Nick said sitting up from his laying position.
"Just like that?"
"Just like that."
"Okay then, but I need a real first date and you're cooking."
"Okay." Nick replied with a toothy grin, making the small girl smile back and press a kiss to his cheek.

" Nick replied with a toothy grin, making the small girl smile back and press a kiss to his cheek