𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝

𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍

"we cant have cookies for breakfast nick." isla whined at her boyfriend.
"says who?" nick said as he turned his head and looked at her disappointed glare.
"says me, its not healthy nick. please."
"isla, for me. just this once. i promise tomorrow we will eat healthily and i wont complain."
"fine, but you have to promise you wont complain." she said holding her pinky up, waiting for nick to lock it with his own.
"i promise sweetheart." he joined the pinkies together, as isla began to pull her pinky away he pulled her into him and kissed her.
"you know we were meant to go to cass and allie's today." isla whispered as they pulled away, not wanting to talk loud and interrupt their peaceful surroundings.
"i got cassandra to text me and she said that me and you are going to look at the kitchen in the school, look at what there is and shit like that," he told her, "plus now we can have cookies." he cheered lifting the small girl up and wrapping her legs around his waist. he placed her onto the kitchen side and turned back to mixing the cookies, seemingly unaware of her affectionate gaze that laid upon him.
the bond between the two felt natural and made all of this feel almost normal. it was a strange relationship that occurred; baffling the whole town but it worked for them and it was spectacular. their love was like clear water in a serene pond, they weren't disturbed by the distractions of everyday life and their relationship was full of life.