𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍

𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎
"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍."

TONIGHT was the night of West Ham's high school production of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead.
"Choosing to do a existential tragicomedy like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead is such a innovative choice." Isla murmured to her older sister Emmy.
"You think watching people flip a coin 92 times at the beginning of a play is innovative? You're truly something else Isla." Emmy told the younger girl.

Isla smiled softly at her older sister, and caretaker, in adoration. Quickly turning her head back to the stage where Harry Bingham and Cassandra Pressman were acting out the scenes in a way the 17 year old found captivating.

After the play ended, Isla quickly went to congratulate all of the cast and crew for their efforts and how she thought the show was brilliantly put together.

"I loved it. You guys did a great job." Handing flowers to both Cassandra and Allie, as she believed both on and off stage leaders should be praised
"Thanks Issy." Allie told the girl, giving her a warm hug; being sure not to crush the pink and white roses she'd given to her.

As everyone began to leave,
Isla noticed Nick Gallo stood by the doors looking brooding as usual. She always tried to talk to him but he wouldn't ever have a conversation with the girl. As she turned to leave with her sister, Nick trailed his eyes over her skirt clothed legs, the skirt didn't match the personality she had presented to everyone and this made nick smirk. Emmy then grabbed Isla's small hand and began to drag her towards the doors of the auditorium, taking her home to make sure she had packed for the trip the following Monday, knowing the girl wouldn't pack over the weekend.
"The smells back thats just great, now I'll have to deal with that and be on my own."
"You'll be fine Emmy, you'll be at work anyway. You'll hardly notice I'm gone.

 The first chapter done, it's 11:42 at night and I'm bored

The first chapter done, it's 11:42 at night and I'm bored. Hi :)

I felt like just making this book because I personally love the show the society.