𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑

"WHO decided to call a flash mob?" Grizz loudly asked over the 200 kids making scared yet quiet conversation

"I did" Cassandra announced proudly stopping her conversation with Helena.
"What the fuck Cassandra" he groaned loudly, annoyed that he had to leave his house especially on a chilly night.
"It's better than 200 people sending texts. Has anybody been able to reach anyone?" Cassandra asked the crowd.
A chorus of no's chimed through the dark night, making Isla feel even more deflated.
"No one?" Cassandra tried again to see if anyone would say yes.
She got the same response.
"Okay, well there's- there's definitely simple explanation for this" Cassandra stuttered and tripped over her words, her confidence falling down flat on it's face.
"What is it then Cassandra?" Nick spoke up from beside Isla, making her jump as she hadn't been informed of his presence at her side.
"Uhm- they- they- uh- we're evacuated after we left and there was a miscommunication and we were brought here by mistake." She fumbled again, the questions getting her caught out as she equally had no clue what was going on.
"Someone would still answer a phone." Isla's cousin Kelly spoke up from beside her boyfriend, Harry Bingham.
"Maybe they're asleep." Isla replied innocently, making Nick groan at her adding to the stupid story Cassandra made up.
"I don't know maybe they're some place with no reception; in a shelter, with no reception or something" Cassandra replied now feeling confident in her answer after knowing at least Isla was trying to keep hope.
"Maybe it's not safe for us to be here, if they all left" Elle Tompkins worried, her arms crossed over her dainty ballerina figure.
"A couple of hours isn't gonna make a difference," Cassandra told the girl "we'll figure this out in the morning, right now we should uh- go home. Yeah we should go home and anyone who doesn't wanna be alone can come back to our house." Cassandra told the group whilst turning to face her little sister, "Yeah" to which Allie nodded enthusiastically, agreeing with her older sister.
"Is that your advice Cassandra?" Harry patronisingly asked
"Yeah- yeah Harry. Just go to sleep"

                        Only a few in West Ham had followed Cassandra's directions to go home and sleep. To everyone else's surprise, Isla has come to the big party they were having on the green. Isla holding a beer, she had no intention of drinking, she looked up as she heard Jason shout,
"The fucking church is open."
Followed by mass amounts of screams and cheers of drunken teens piling into the church. Isla decided against going inside and watching them destroy the church she sat at a podium out front where now no teenagers stood.

              "You look miserable" a voice told her, out of her peripheral due to the podium.
"I'm good, just making sure everyone else is okay."
"You care too much, Isla." Nick sighed, sitting next to her.
"Is that a bad thing?" She asked curiously.
"No, not necessarily. But people might take advantage of that fact."
"People have, yet I forgave them."
"Why? Why would you do that to yourself?"
"Because I hope that one day when I do something to harm them, accidentally or not, they'd find it in themselves to present me with the same kindness, Nick"
"You are something else." He breathily laughed, leaning his head back and downing the beer he had in the red solo cup.
Isla smiled at the boy who had become much more talkative to her through this whole thing.
"You're not drinking."
"Can't keep an eye out for everyone else if I'm drunk, Nick"
"You can have a bit of fun. No ones gonna die if you do, Isla"
"Okay. You know what? Fine. I'll drink it." Isla replied, gulping down the alcohol to spite Nick.
"That'ta girl, " Nick excitedly clapped and rubbed his hands. "Now come on we've got a church to wreck so you have something to clean tomorrow" nick stood holding his hand out to the green eyed beauty sat below him
"I will not be cleaning that." Isla told him, taking the hand he extended out for her to take.
"Whatever you say Isla. We both know you'll feel obligated too"
"Shut up." She replied, blushing because he was right.

" She replied, blushing because he was right