The exile(part 2)

"What you want is impossible Niyati! We have to make the princess elope. Her brother will never allow her to get married to a pandava." Karn sighed a little morose.
"But Arya we are in a vanvas! We cant run away and hide in our kingdoms and palaces. It will be a mishap." Niyati replied.
"Bhabhisree is right. I should forget about her." Nakul said in a hopeless tone.
"Oh god no! Wait...let us see ...let's find a solution nakul" Niyati cried.
"No bhabhisree! You're absolutely right! She is a princess. I dont want her to suffer and be in an exile because of the sins I have commutted" Nakul cried in a declaration manner.
Niyati and the others were impressed.
Saying so Nakul left to collect his wood and practise his sword fighting.
"I never thought I would see him this damn mature."Arjun said his chest swelling up with pride.
"Are you sure he is our Nakul? He seems intelligent and smart and our brother Nakul was ...well...an idiot! This can be a demon disguised as our brother. I am doubting him." Bheem cried.
Others looked at him weirdly and began leaving for their works.
"Whatever you all say I am doubting this version of Nakul! I need to follow him! I need to know the truth" Bheem cried with his detective mode on.

Arjun amd Karn were busy competing with each other in archery and also trying to fight together by merging their arrows. Draupadi and Niyati were also trying a little sword fighting. Yudhisthir was busy with his spear.Sahadev was polishing his axe . They were getting prepared for the war. Bheem on the other hand was searching for Nakul. He was wandering in the forest.  He was having doubts. His brother Nakul could never speak so much sense after walking for a long time Bheem finally found Nakul and the sight before him hit him like a sudden thunder. He was too shocked. So he was right!

Draupadi and Niyati after completing their fighting session were busy with the preparation of food. Arjun and Karn were still practicing. They were too happy to have each other. It seemed their duo was enough to conquer the entire world. Sahadev and Yudhisthir were meditating a little.
"Where is Bheem? I have not seen him since the morning. Nakul too is missing as usual. I wonder where Nakil leaves for his practise and today Bheem too is missing." Yushisthir explained his concern to Draupadi and Niyati.
"Dont worry Bhratasree. Nakul and Bhrata bheem are amazing fighters. They must be practicing somewhere."Draupadi said convincingly.
"I was right Bhratasree!!! I was right!!!!!" Bheem shouted.
Everyone turned around to see Bheem running towards their hut. Arjun and Karn were taken aback. He was running directly towards them.
"Jyesth why is Bhrata Bheem running towards us? We will be crushed if he falls upon us." Arjun said his face filled with fear.
"I dont know anuj. Bheem seems really excited . We will break our hands and feet if he lands on us with that gigantic muscular body. Moreover you are his kheer yesterday! He is surely taking revenge! I am not a part of this! Bheem Arjun is on that corner! Go there!!!" Karn shouted.
"Jyesth!!!! "Arjun exclaimed with horror.
Bheem continued running. Arjun was sure it his last day with his Gandhiv as after Bheem breaks his hands he wont be able to use his gandhiv anymore. But fortunately Bheem stopped at the right moment.
"I was right!" Bheem again cried.
"About what Bhrata bheem?" Niyati asked really  interested on seeing Bheem so excited.
"I was right about Nakul!!!"
"What!!! Nakul is actually a demon who has disguised himself as our brother Nakul?! It can be Rankanath! We had defeated him the last time." Arjun cried in a serious tone.
"Seriously?" Draupafi asked sarcastically in a rude manner surprised by her husband's imagination.
"No! I was right! Nakul is an idiot. He is not smart and understanding. Actually he..." Before Bheem could finish his sentence everyone saw  Nakul running in the same manner as Bheem. What shocked everyone was that Nakul was not alone. He was holding the hand of a maiden. It was not long before everyone recognized the girl.
"Princess Karenumati!" Everyone exclaimed at the same time.