The peace proposal

"I could have viewed the fight from Kailash. Being the charioteer of the greatest warriors is difficult." Mahadev expressed his concern.
"You are Mahadev! You are the most suited person for this job." Krishna said with his evergreen smile.
"Here is Hastinapur. The people standing there to welcome us are all sinners and if you judge properly then so are the pandavas who we are helping but this needs be done. Everyone is ready to welcome us." Mahadev said looking at the crowd awaiting them.
"Welcome Vasudev" Bheesm greeted . The old man looked so helpless and morose . It was plain visible that he had no mor of willingness to live.
"Pranipat Mahamahim. This is my good friend Shankar Dev . He is an extraordinary warrior and the crown prince of Yaketapuran." Krishna cried and gave a mischievous look to Mahadev who was shocked beyond wits.
"Welcome Dev. It's an honour to meet you" bheesm folded his hands to greet him without any hint of suspicion in his old noble face.
"Where exactly is this Yaketapuran?" Shakuni asked with a doubt in his voice.
"South west Bharat. It is a very prosperous kingdom. " krishna answered.
Mahadev gave worried glances to Krishna but he soon realised that by then Krishna had already created a kingdom named Yaketapuran.
"Its so good to finally see you Krishna. " kunti said with a loving voice and embraced Krishna immediately.
"'How are my sons ? My daughter in laws? And my adorable grandsons?" Kunti asked softly.
"All of them are very well bua. Dont worry . It is only a moment of time when you will again see your family." Krishna consoled Kunti.
"Welcome krishna. It's good to see you." Gandhari too hugged Krishna.
"I know my sons are fools. Please stop them from digging their own grave Krishna. Please save my sons." Gandhari requested.
"I will try my best maata. I too want them to realize their sins so that we can solve it in a peaceful manner. I will try my best today to convince them maata." Krishna consoled Gandhari too.

"Welcome Vasudev. Welcome Yaketapuran naresh Shankar. Thank you for arriving in our court with the peace message." Dhritarashtra said.
"Though it will not be of any use to us." Duryodhan muttered under his breath . But Krishna and Shankar could hear it easily. They looked at Duryodhan and showed their smile.
"Why do the pandavas want to wage a war? We are family. It will only create destruction " dhritarashtra said.
"I think you had broken your family ties with pandavas the day your sons attacked the honour of their wives and even killed one of their children. So the family talk wont work here Maharaj Dhritarashtra." Shankar declared tring to calm down his anger as he imagined the horrible dyut sabha evening.
Dhritarashtra couldn't argue. He had nothing to say in this matter.
"And yes the war bring destruction so we would give your sons one last chance to avoid death. No need to give up the throne of Hastinapur. Apologise to the yagyasenis. Seek your forgiveness from the panchal princesses and the pandavas will let you go." Krishna offered.
Bheesm and guru drone smiled with gratefulness . Dhritarashtra too seemed happy with the offer .
"No never! I will never apologize to those proudy princesses. They are impure and disgraceful women and I will never ever seek their forgiveness for I have committed no sin." Duryodhan declared.
Shakuni seemed a little worried. Dhritarashtra too looked worried. Guru drone amd Bheesm however seemed to have expected such an answer. They looked extremely displease but not surprised.
"Fine! No need to apologize. No need to give up the throne. Just give six villages possession to the kaunteyas. I am sure they will manage with that too." Krishna declared as a final offer.
Everyone were sure Duryodhan would accept the offer. This seemed like the best deal ever. He only had to give six villages to the kaunteyas.
"No!" Durodhan's loud voice boomed across the halls. Everyone were shocked by the yuvraj's answer. Was he in his senses?
Krishna looked at him knowingly. Shankar too seemed to be expecting such a reply from Duryodhan.
""I will not give the possession of five villages to the pandavas. I will give nothing to the pandavas and that traitor Karn. They deserve all the hatred and loathing ." Duryodhan said. "Is that your final answer Yuvraj? I hope you are analyzing your options well . The defeat in this war can be disastrous " krishna cried.
"And you think I will lose? You arethe one who is speaking nonsense Vasudev. My army is the most powerful army in the world. The Narayani sena, Guru Dron, Ashwathhama, Mahamahim Bheesm all of these warriors will be fighting along my side and you still think I will lose the war Vasudev? Yaketapuran Naresh speak some sense to your friend " duryodhan said laughing.
"You are a foll Duryodhan. My friend knows exactly what he is saying. You are wrong and dharma always wins. You will see your defeat very soon and I will be there at the time of your death pitying you." Shankar said.
"Who do you think you are! And this Krishna! Who is he?! He was raised as a shepherd and was not given proper education like a prince and this shepherd has the guts to challenge me today. Enough is enough! I have bore enough insults. No more. Soldiers capture this Vasudev!" Duryodhan ordered.
Shankar was going to perform some action when Krishna stopped him.
"No Mitr! We dont need to fight them. They are poor souls distracted from the path of dharma. We should have pity on them. Their death is very close. Let them do what they want to do." Krishna said.
Shankar nodded standing silently in his position.
The guards were bringing the chains but as they started approaching Vasudev they could feel the weight of the chains multiplying itself. They could no longer take the burden . More soldiers joined but the chain was too heavy for them to lift.
"What is happening?" Duryodhan questioned his anger increasing every second.
"Bhrata Duryodhan these soldiers cant bear the weight of your sins. Only you can do so. Let's see if you can carry the weight of your sins." Krishna explained.
Duryodhan angrily went vloaee to the chains and lifted it very easily.
"Dont do this Duryodhan. This is the most grave sin performed. You are capturing a peace messenger. That too Vasudev. Stop it Duryodhan." Mahamahim tried to intervene but his words fell on deaf ears.
Guru dron too tried to stop Duryodhan but the arrogant prince was so indulged in his pride that everyone seemed insignificant to him. He paid no heed to other's words. Dhritarashtra regretted never stopping his son earlier for now he was beyond anyone's control.
He picked up the chain and started capturing Krishna. His laughter filled the entire room. They're was absolute silence. Noone had the courage to face Vasudev any longer and the mysterious man stood there calmly with his usual angelic smile. Mahadev too couldn't stop himself from looking downwards . Krishna has stopped him else he doesnt know what he could have done . Vishnu and mahadev were extremely close so close that half of their hearts are occupied by one another. He couldn't see the person he loves so much in this condition.
The chains had completely captured Krishna and Duryodhan took him to the prison to imprison him but what he saw next blew off his mind. He saw everyone in the sabha but their face were changed. All of them looked exactly like Vasudev. All of them looked like Krishna except Shankar who looked exactly like lord shiva. He could not speak any longer. Everyone were speaking the usual but their voices...their voices were exactly like Krishna's.
"You have to carry your own sins my child." Bheesm cried but his voice and his face. It was as if Vasudev was speaking .
His father, his brothers, his friends everyone resembled Krishna. He couldn't believe his eyes. Then suddenly a fog covered the Rajsabha and Duryodhan found himself on the battle field and Krishna stood in front of him with his divine avatar. He looked angry and with his powerful hand he attacked Duryodhan's thighs and he could feel the pain immersed in his body. He shouted with pain.
"What is happening?!!!" Dhritarashtra shouted.
"Yoi want to see what is happening. You will see what is happening. I am providing you your eye sight." Krishna said and suddenly Dhritarashtra could feel the light blinding his eyes. It was no longer utter darkness. He could see! He saw his son dying. He saw the divine avatar of Vasudev and he saw Mahadev. He could bear the sight any longer. The vision was killing him.
"I apologize Vasudev. Please take back this eyesight. I no longer want yo see. I beg of you." Dhritarashtra cried and there was darkness again. The fog was cleared and the shouting Duryodhan saw himself standing in the same position where he was standing. He had no yet picked up the chains and everyone seemed blank. He couldn't believe his eyes. He looked at everyone and everyone looked their usual selves.
He was in no position to speak any furthur.
His father too was shaken by the incident. He unlike the others remembered everything.
Vasudev and Shankar left the court. No one could look them in the eye.
"My sons dont realise how closely they are approaching their end. I dont know how to apologise Krishna. Please dont be angry with them." Gandhari requested krishna.
"No maata. Never. I am not at all angry my brothers . I just feel pity for them . They are completely diverted from the path of dharma. And it is not their sole fault. You are at fault too. You knew Gandharraj was showing seeds of hatred and unrighteousness in your sons' minds but you didn't interrupt. You let him manipulate your sons and that is the reason that they are completely blind now. They dont know the difference between dharm and adharm." Krishna said.
Mahadev nodded knowingly.